Chapter 3

Lances POV
Kathy...crying. I sat down next to her I grabbed her hands before she touched her last note. I brought her in for a hug,  under her breath I could hear her mumble
"it...isn't fair.."  "Don't cry, Kathy come with me." I got up and grabbed her hand and made her stand. Then I Kissed her forehead. I passed her a pair of my slippers, and grabbed a pair for myself.
We walked out my room and sneaked out the castle, we went to the horse stable.
"Have you ever rode a horse before?" She nodded no. "Here. Hop on with me."  We ran out the castle  into the village, where everything was quite. When we entered the woods I felt Kathy clench on harder.
When we reached a small lake, I got off the horse then helped her, I let the horse be free for a while.
"Lance, why did you bring me here.." "for this." I kicked a mushroom which made the small lake shimmer and small pieces of pixie dust come out. I looked at her. Her emotionless face had somehow changed. I smiled.
"Wanna go for a swim?" I looked at her with a small smirk.
"Oh, I forgot to bring a swimsuit."   "You don't need one"  I jumped in with my shorts.
Not even t seconds later and she was in with me, and for the first time I saw her smile.
I didn't know what happened to me, but all I could do was kiss her.
END OF LANCES POV

KIETHS POV
Lance had kissed me, I didn't reject it. All I could do was grab my hand and grip onto his face. I don't remember what we were doing before the kiss all I know is that I... kissed back. My first kiss, was with lance and honestly it was perfect. Just to think 2 hours ago I was playing Beethoven and balling my eyes out. Lance, he isn't just a guy I kissed. No, he was my outlet. Once I let go lance looked at me "woah" I laughed and splashed water on him, he did to me as well. Once we got out the lake,
Lance and I laid down on the grass and talked for hours, but as we talked and told secrets all I could feel is guilt. So I looked at him and said one thing
"Lance if I were a boy... would you rather have another girl instead."
"Woah, that's a heavy question, honestly I don't mind."
"Well lance," I looked at him and took off my night gown. I was afraid to see his expression so I looked down. Lance got up and went to the horse to open up the satchel. He reached in and got a miniature knife out. I turned and looked in panic.
"LANCE! no...I'm sorry I didn't. I didn't" I began to cry.