Chapter 12

Once lance hopped on his boat. He sailed to Keith's kingdom hoping to apologize for his mistake.
KEITHS POV
I started at the ocean. Hoping the waves would calm me down. But I couldn't stop thinking. That lance... signed to cancel the wedding. Then I looked behind me to see Lotor. So many questions, I wanted to ask them all. I walked up to the bed. I brushed his hair away from his face. But then I saw his eyes open instantly. I fell back.
"Prince what were you doing" I saw the smirk on his face.
"I have questions, a lot of them." I stood up and clenched my fist. His smirk faded into a meh face.
"Well how good can you focus?"
He sat up.
" I can focus extreme well, I'd like to start off wi-" I was cut off with his statement.
"Ride me while you ask."
I turned semi red out of two things anger, plus I was flustered.
" why do you have a thing for fucking all the time?"
He looked at me.
"Hey Listen the first time happend because I was horny. And I still kinda am, so why not get your questions answered?"
I looked at him, then back at the window.
"Do you promise to answer them all honestly."
" why wouldn't I?"
I honestly thought for a minute. But then I came up with a conclusion.
"Ya know all my life I've been admired by men. That think it's Nice to grab my areas that are mine. I've personally grown tired of you. We had sex you forced me out of fear and know you want me to ride you? Don't be STUPID Prince." I gave him a stern look.
"Well you are right. From now on I'll be more respectful."
He smirked.
"From now on?"
"You didn't hear about our engagement?"
My eyes widened.
'Shit, shit, shit'
Lotor walked up to me and put his hand on my hips. He took my other hand and held it. He gave me a soft smile.
He whispered in my ear
"I understand your sad, but I want you to truly love me. So I won't stop until your heart only beats as quick as possible to my voice."
We danced, well slowed danced. But what he said gave me comfort. But when we danced I kept looking at the document.
LANCES POV
Here I was the kingdom I've rarely visited. But I knew where her room was. So I ran at the window. Luckily this castle had rose veins growing every where. So I climbed, even if it was painful. I reached the window it was open. I looked in and saw her I mean him dancing with a guy. They kinda looked good together. If you thought this was gonna stop me your wrong.