Chapter 10

2 years passed lance never wrote a letter. Neither did Kathy. The wedding was being held soon. But no one started planning. The King of cubanari stayed in touch with the queen of the other island. Lance wasn't in good shape. He drank often, along with having a different girl in the palace every night. While Kathy lives her usual life. Until an unexpected prince came from the other side of the earth.
Prince Lotor had arrived at Kathy's island to seek her hand in marriage.
"Kathy dear! Someone's here to see you!"
Kathy put down the violin and began to walk downstairs. When he arrived he saw a fair toned man with white long hair. But yet he looked about only two years or 3 years older than him. The queen gave Keith an alarming look when, the Prince introduced himself.
"Prince Lotor, Im from a different country you see."
Keith looked at lotor.
He bowed
"Princess Kathy, and I would like to hear your business coming here." He said this with a Strong voice. The queen gave Keith a death stare.
Lotor smirked and walked closer to Keith.
"To become close with a beauty." He said this as he put a finger under Keith's  Chin making him look up.
The queen cleared her throat.
"Well sorry Prince but she's already engaged and set to be married."
Lotor walked up to the queen.
"Not anymore your highness"
He passed the queen a letter canceling the wedding signed by every royal member of Cubanari.
The queen handed the letter to Keith.
She walked towards the Prince, and whispered In his ears.
Lotor nodded and snapped his fingers.
The lead to a bunch of people bringing his luggage's to Keith's room. Once Keith read he letter he dashed to the library and  cried. The tears fell on the signature of the man he once thought was his soulmate. When Keith heard footsteps he decide the cover his mouth with his hands. Lotor walked towards Keith and smiled