Chapter 4

But all he did was cut off my body suite strings.
"It looked tight, I'm sorry." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Lance.."
" I'm sorry, this must have been hard to tell me. Please don't ever put that thing on again. I want you to breath...not to suck it in.."  I looked at him and tackled him with joy, sadness, fear, and, love. Lance smiled at me.
"Wanna head back to the cast- wait umm, do you have a guy name..?"
"Of course, it's Kieth."
"Well Kieth, wanna head back to the castle?" I nodded I was quite tired. Once we got back on the horse I realized I had left that dreaded body suit. I didnt get nervous this time, no this time I screamed of joy. With the fact that Kieth wasn't a second personality
anymore...it was me!.
END OF KIETHS POV

LANCES POV
Kieth, I love him. Today may be the most shocking day of my life. To find out that mysterious gi-Boy! Is my idol love interest.
Kieth huh I wonder... how does a boy do it with a boy? Well that's something to think about later ;)
END OF LANCES POV

As Lance and Kieth rode the horse down to the village then to the castle, the put the horse back into its stable. Then walked inside the castle to lances room.
"So did you have fun?"
"Are you kidding me, that's the most I felt alive since forever!"
"Then your also gonna like this."
Lance grabbed Kieth and pushed him against the wall slowly putting his lips on his. Later Kieth began to French with Lance.
(Sorry I really can't describe a French kiss, but I'll try)
Kieth felt the heat in his heart, that's when he pushed Lance to the bed. And kissed his forehead and said goodnight my prince.
"Ohh cmon it was getting good!"
"Yeah, it was but I'm also getting tired so can please go to sleep?"
"Yes your highness, wait you night gowns wet, here" Lance went to his closet and passed him a pair of shorts.
Kieth looked at the shorts and knew what this mean he had to sleep shirtless which was his first. So he took off the wet night gown and put on lances shorts. He turned to see Lance in his underwear. Lance jumped in bed and so did Kieth. Kieth began leaving marks to show that Lance was his. Lance looked at Kieth and said only one thing "thanks, for telling me."
Kieth stopped and looked up
"my pleasure, good night."
"Night" Lance smiled and turned to face Kieths back. While Kieth turned to see lances face the smiled and stared and each other and watched each other doze off into a deep slumber.