Chapter 2

When Lance came back from the beach to find "Kathy" sleeping on the piano.

LANCES POV:
I found Kathy sleeping on the piano, she even looked more beautiful without makeup or having her hair done, she already had her night gown on, so I picked her up and placed her in my bed but when her hands wouldn't let go of my neck. I laughed a bit. I whispered
"Hey, silly let go of me," in surprise she answered back.
" no, why don't you just sleep cudd...cuddling me *yawn*" her eyes were still closed, so I knew she was sleep talking. She finally let go of my neck.  I took my shirt and pants off to sleep, then I realized I'm sleeping with Kathy so I put on shorts and called it a night. When I laid down, I turned to my right to look at Kathy. I blushed, knowing just looking at her this close gave me dirty thoughts. I put my hand on her hip, I started brushing my hand upwards. Passing her arm and neck, when I reached her face she woke up.
END OF LANCES POV

KIETHS POV
I awoke to see lance, I realized his hand was on my cheek. I reached for his hand with mine, "they're warm." I looked at lance, he was red. I let my eyes wonder and saw his situation...in his pants. "Well, um...your face it's um cold" lance said this in a twitching vibe. Mother always told me "when you notice something, always call it out." Plus I noticed lances situation so I called it out. "Lance, do you need privacy?" "Uhh..mm, no.. why?" "Your private, it's reacted. I'll leave the room for a while, I'll let you handle your...how do I say? Yes, your situation." I let go of lances hands got up, but before I could start walking. Lance grabbed my wrist. "Umm..sorry, but can you play me something...while...I handle my situation." I could tell from his voice, lance...he wasn't used to being alone. So I nodded. I took my seat at the piano and looked out the balcony, to see the moon shining. I took a deep breath and began to play.
END OF KIETHS POV

LANCES POV
Kathy, she's emotionless. When she speak she has no expression when people look at her they think she's cold. Her face can make someone think she's boring without knowing her but, when she played the piano she let it all out. Kathy has always been a mystery to me. I turned around and pulled out my member and began to jack off. Before you ask yes, I was ashamed, ashamed for the fact that all my life I've never slept alone, and had never been alone. But with Kathy I wanted to show her, I wanted to show her everything. Once I came ahh! I headed to the bathroom and washed off.
I returned and headed towards Kathy when I looked at her. She wasn't the boring emotionless girl most knew, no now I knew she had feelings.
It's dumb of me, but I realized when I saw her cry.
Kathy...Crying.

Crying