chapter 15

LANCES POV 

have you... ever seen blood to point where you couldn't tell if you were starring at a puddle or your eyes were bleeding. when Kieth was stabbed I..was reckless. His head was on my knees as he gasped for air. surprisingly Lotor yelled and ran out for help. I stroked his hair tears running down my face like a never ending water fall. 

"Please... don't go. I-i was an idiot for ever questioning my love because of your gender. I love you! Me and you we're gonna make it out go this... I know helps gonna come and it when it does I'm gonna marry you after! a-and everyday... I'll say to you the world has no meaning to me if I didn't see or hear you laugh... I'm in love with you...Keith. please hold it...for me, for us."

I looked at the hallway there was a nurse she gasped and yelled for the rest of the staff within half a minute Kieth was taken away. I looked down and saw the blood on my shoes. I heard footsteps and knew who's they were. I grabbed my sword and aimed at the door, in which it hit Lotor in the arm.

"fuck.." he mumbled under his breath.

"Did you touch him."

"what?'

"you heard me. Did. you. touch. him."

"even if I did trust me he wanted it"

without thinking  I threw myself at him and slammed him on the floor. I spit on his face and clawed my fingers into his skin. 

"take your DEBT and get your ass outta here!."

END OF LANCES POV

KIETHS POV

mother... I don't wanna be your dress-up doll. I don't wanna be a boy toy for random men. I wanna... be with lance I want to sing, dance, and live with him. I wanna kiss him I wanna fight by his side... I wanna be his. the moment I was stabbed my eye sight went blurry. I knew I fell onto lance but couldn't hear what he was saying. My  eyes went dark.

END OF KEITHS POV

months passed.