Chapter 11

{I just want to say, how much I love you all! 1k votes! I could die!}

Gajeel P.O.V

"Natsu?!" I gasped. How did he find us? Did he follow me? Was Erza here too? As if she heard me the scarlet haired warrior stepped out beside her brother. I stepped in front of Levy, shielding her. "I can explain." I started. Natsu grinned at me and I was a little confused. "I'm not that bright Gajeel, but I can guess. Asking everyone if they were tired of fighting? Then you start to disappear again. Peace with chimera right?" I blinked at him in surprise. "That's right." Levy pipped up, and I could tell she was reeling in her fear. She stepped around me and held her arms wide. "Gajeel and I want to start a new fresh world. This war has become nothing but nonsense." she said.

"We are nothing but weapons, who would care of we fought for peace? We are easily tossed aside and replaced." Erza sighed. I frowned, knowing she was right. The emperor bred like a rabbit and they simply had lists of names. When one soldier died the name became available again. "Erza we are not weapons, we are PEOPLE. People who have the right to feel, to have emotions and even love." I grabbed Levys hand as I said the last part. "We all deserve a fresh start."

"A fresh start?" her voice was quiet as she stepped closer. "How can someone who has done THIS" she pushed up her sleeves as she spoke. Her arms were nearly black with talli marks and they still disappeared up her sleeves,"Deserve a fresh start? Tell me brother, how do we deserve this?!" she nearly shouted. I swore her eyes were shining with unspilt tears. Erza didn't cry. Levy stepped towards her, completely ignoring her black arms.

"Taking the first step is the best start." She said softly as she smiled at my sister. Erza was taken aback at the girls kindness. She held her hand out to the warrior. "Take my hand, and help us. Help us end the suffering and death. Help us create a new life. You may not think you deserve it, but you didn't choose this life. If you choose to help us, then you more than deserve a new start."

She waited patiently as Erza stared at her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Erza shakily reached out her hand and grabbed Levys, before sinking to her knees and crying. Levy carefully wrapped her arms around the woman and allowed her to cry. Natsu came up and pat his sister back. "Your the one who helped Gajeel arnt you?" Natsu asked the small chimera as Erza calmed down. She nodded a little causing him to smile. "I would like to thank you then. He's stubborn as hell but I would be long gone without him." I turned away trying to get rid of the heat in my cheeks.

Levy smiled and giggled. "So what is the first thing we do?" Erza asked as she stood, after calming down. I frowned. "We have to find people who are willing to join and not kill each other and meet up here. Maybe tomorrow night." Levy said as she stood. We nodded. We set up to meet the next night, bringing anyone we could find. Natsu and Erza left ahead of me so I could say goodbye to Levy. I kissed her softly as I hugged her. "Be safe." I told her. She smiled and nodded. "You too." We parted and I soon caught up to my siblings. We arrived soon after sunrise and began our hunt for potential peace fighters. I was surprised to find nearly the entire camp willing to join. Even some of the more seasoned members. Those who I knew were a lost cause I didn't even bother asking. By night fall we were ready to leave.

Levy P.O.V

I made it back into Brimstones shop just after sunrise. Issa was waiting patiently for me and smiled when I came in. "How did it go sweet girl?" I grinned. "Two of his siblings are wrong to help. We are meeting up with anyone we can get tonight at Ellias temple." She nodded. "I will tell Lily and Jet. You get some rest." I nodded and curled up on my cot. I woke in the late afternoon and greeted Lily who was waiting for me.

"Any luck?" He smiled. "I don't think the temple will be big enough for everyone coming." I grinned and hugged him. As night fell we left, I kept myself cloaked and hidden. I was stunned at all the chimera the boys had gathered. I was sure the entire army was there, all but for Thiagos personal guard. I flew slightly ahead to meet up with Gajeel. He was hovering above the temple and fidgeting nervously. "I don't know how well this will work." He said. I smiled at him. "We will figure it out." I said as the chimera approached.

We quietly filed in through the roof of the temple, gathering on one side. There were nearly as many sephrim as there were chimera. I stood in the middle with Lily and Jet, along with Gajeel and his two siblings. "If I see a single hamsa I will personally take you out. Is that clear?" Lily said to the chimera. There were several murmurs and some seraph shuffled nervously. I glanced at Gajeel who nodded.

"We have gathered you all here in hopes of joining for peace. In starting a new was of life." Gajeel said, his voice ringing through the temple. "So you got us here, now what angel?" A chimera shouted. "We do not wish to fight. That will not help our cause. We will do everything diplomatically. We will speak with them," he started. "Speak with them?! Who would listen?! And you! You are the one who slaughters our kind Beast Bane!" Another shouted. Gajeels savagery on the battlefield had earned him that name. A soldier had picked up a stone and chucked it at him. I snapped out my wings and flew in front of him, the rock slamming into my head. I hissed in pain and my hood was knocked off. The chimera gasped. "Angel Lover! Traitor!" They shouted. I gritted my teeth in anger. "ENOUGH!" I shouted. Silence followed.

"We don't know if this will work. We don't even know if we will all survive this." I tried to ignore the throbbing in my head. "Would you like to know why I was executed? Because I listened to my heart and followed the man I love." I gestured towards Gajeel and earned gasps for the sephrim. "We wished for a world of peace, and Thiago heard something he didn't like. Now tell me. Is peace possible with the White Wolf?" I asked them. There was silence. I began to circle the center of the room. Chimera were sitting on ruble and hanging from the ceiling, and as I faced the sephrim, they looked the same. "We hope for a world of peace, were we can walk outside our doors without fear. Where children can grow up with out a sword in hand. This hope we have can become a magic of it's own and make the impossible possible." I said as I reached the chimera again. I stopped and faced them. "This should be possible all the time. Don't you see? There are chimera and sephrim in the same room with no blood shed! We have easily over come the instincts drilled into us from birth to kill. This is the life we should live!" There were murmurs from both sides.

An older seraph soldier stepped forward and stood before me. "In my 40 years of battle I have never once agreed with this war. This fighting sickens me, and the fact that I see these young warriors dying on the field. They have barely seen this world and all they know is the steel of swords and the red of blood. One day I couldn't take a life. I couldn't bring myself to do it. He was so young, a Sava like you." He smiled at me. He turned to the shadows and waved someone forward. I gasped and felt tears prick my eyes. The young man stepped forward and grinned. His black hair was styled into a fishtail and his wings were also black like Jets. His fur was a mousy gray. Before I knew it Jet was racing past me. "Droy!" he cried out as he clung to his brother.

"This is possible. Families reunited. Families never having to feel sorrow again and not losing loved ones. I believe in the hope these children have for this world. We are not weapons, with this peace we can live life and have families of our own!" He shouted as he turned towards the sephrim. They cheered and I grinned. He turned back to me and held out his hand. I grabbed his hand and shook as the chimera cheered. Gajeel threw his arm over my shoulders with a grin. "Maybe this will be easy after all."

{Holy ass crackers... I had already written this once and wattpad had deleted it... I kind of flew through her the second time so let me know if anything is a miss.}