Chapter One

Three years later....

Tae

"Las Vegas!" I screamed on the mic as the crowd went crazy.

I was hosting a pool party on the Palms rooftop in Las Vegas and it was super lit.

A girl was looking bomb as fuck too if I did say so myself, decked out in my favorite swimsuit, a green Hermes bikini, with a pair of cut up light denim daisy Dukes over my bottoms.

"Shout out to my little sister hanging out with me today. Say heyyy Solange!"

The crowd instantly honored my request.

"Heyyy Solange!"

She chuckled as she waved

"This party is fucking lit," She said hugging me from behind, "I'm having a good time."

"Me too, I'm so glad you made it!"

We kept acting an ass and doing our thing until the song changed to Juvenile's Back that Azz Up.

"You know that's my shit, right?" I said on the mic to Funkmaster Flex.

He knew from previous work and from DJ'ing my wedding that this was one of my all-time favorites.

He laughed.

"Baby, this one for you. We want to see if you can still bounce that ass."

"What you mean nigga, don't get it fucked up!"

"I don't know fam, you might have lost it!" He teased.

"Nah, don't let him shade you like that. You better set his ass straight sis!" Solange yelled.

I gave her the mic and went straight into hoodrat mode when the beat dropped.

The way my hips and ass hit every beat so perfectly you would've thought that I was a regular dancer at Magic City.

The crowd and my sister hyped me up even more as they cheered for me to fuck it up.

I laughed as I pulled Solange up to dance with me. She obliged and for the next three minutes we tore that shit up like only we could.