Work

"He tested positive for strep, so I will prescribe you some antibiotics and also write down the correct dosage of Tylenol. I'm so sorry you're sick little buddy, but mommy will make you all better now, Okay?" Blake asked the adorable boy.

She about melted when the big blue eyes and pouty face nodded, then curled up into his mommy's arms.

"Alright, the pharmacy should have this filled for you by the time you get there, and I'll give you the Tylenol dosage before you're finished up front." She said as she walked the mom out and went to her office to quickly jot down the dosage for the latest strep victim who happens to be a 2-year-old blonde haired angel.

She walked out to the front and was almost knocked over by a pair of free-spirited preteen middle school-aged boys.

"Sorry, Doc!" They didn't stop and ran for their dad's office. Dr. Childers, the man who founded the practice, has his hands full with 8 children at home. Yes, eight children! The rowdiest of all must go to their fathers office after school to stay out of trouble.

She handed the information to the girl at the front desk, and her pouty little patient was in his mother's arms. "Did you get a sticker yet?" She asked him, and his droopy eyes almost lit up. She reached into the drawer for Carol's stash and pulled out a stack of stickers. "Here, you pick. Do you like Mickey mouse, Diego, Dora, or oh, who's this guy?" She asked and her pouty friend's lit up. and reached for the one he He picked, then whispered "Lomilomi!"

She smiled, then ran her finger over his cheek. "I hope you feel better soon, buddy!'

She sighed, she would love to someday have a little guy that cute, then one of the preteen boys ran straight into her.

"Sorry Doc!" They yelled then ran away.

"Nevermind." She muttered under her breath.

She finished writing her notes and started packing up for the day, when Dr. "Can't take no for an answer" Kline stops at her door. Yes, he's handsome, but he's also...him. That one doc that tries to seduce all the nurses over at the hospital. No wonder he's a Gynocologist. She took a deep breath. "Yes, John?"

He stood there with his hands in his pocket grinning. "Go with me to dinner, as friends, I promise." He crosses his heart.

Why would she believe Dr. McSleezy had any honorable intentions? He's the reason she only sees female doctors for her own care.

"I'm actually busy tonight." She said as she walked past him.

"Oh, hot date tonight?" He asked as he followed her toward the back entrance, and she waved goodbye to the medical staff.

"I guess you could call it that." She smiled as she walked backward against the door to open it since her hands are full.

"Ah, who's the lucky man?" He fake smiled in disappointment.

"His name is Shadow, and I know he's waiting for me so, good night, John." She said.

"Oh, a bad boy, huh?" We wiggled his eyebrows.

"Sometimes he can be, yes." She smiled in return.

She opened the door after piling everything in the trunk of her car then setting the rest of everything on her back seat. She knows Shadow can be impatient, so she took off and drove straight to see her most favorite guy in the world. Once she arrived she took a deep breath hoping he won't be too excited, and walked into the center.

"There's my guy! Did you have fun today?" She kneeled down, and he licked her face.

"He has so much energy!" A young woman walked up and out of breath.

"Yeah, puppies do tend to have plenty extra energy. Thanks for today, we'll be back tomorrow." She said then grabbed his leash and walked, ran actually, as he pulled her along to her car.

"The rescue said you weren't supposed to be such a hyper guy!" She smiled and winked at her little Newfoundland puppy. Little meaning 70 pounds of all puppy.

She quickly realized after adopting him that he shouldn't be home alone all day. So, yes she takes her puppy to doggy daycare. Her friends laugh at her, but she doesn't have the heart to leave him in a cage for 8 to 10 hours a day.  She drove home and walked Shadow before grabbing her things from her car.

After waiting for Shadow to be a good boy and do his business out by the field, she finally makde it inside where she smelled the best aroma as she unhooked his leash.

"Sis? You're home early?" She walked in and saw a man with no shirt and just a pair of jeans in the kitchen.

"I'm not sis but..." She heard in aale voice then loses her train of thought.

He turns around, and his jaw dropped. She crossed her arms. "And you are?" She asked the stranger.

"Oh, um..yeah..I'm umm, Eric. Sorry, a friend of Justine's." He said.

Yeah right, friend. More like a fuck buddy.

"Okay, where did Justine go?" Blake asked, and he stared at her dumbfounded. She's not happy as his eyes traveled up and down her body, then landed on her chest.

"Yoo hoo, I asked you a question." She reminded him and snapped her fingers.

"No..I mean, yeah, she bolted upstairs for a phone call." He hasn't even noticed the beast sniffing his ass.

She then nodded at shadow as he started sniffing the man's crotch.

"You don't mind strange animals sniffing you're" she twirls her finger at his crotch area. "Your groin?" She asked.

The man was so taken with Blake, it seemed noting else in this world existed.

"My what..." He jumped when he realized Shadow must be sniffing something out...his prior activities maybe?"

"What the fu..." He jumped again.

Blake can't contain her laughter as the poor man tried to wiggle his way away from her little beast.

"Come Shadow." She snapped her fingers and he ignored her, before trying to jump on the innocent man and start humping. The man is laughing and trying to get away while Blake is laughing too hard to offer much help.

"You like sloppy seconds, Shadow?" Justine walked in laughing, and shadow left the man and ran to his second favorite girl. Blake is laughing even harder after Justine's grand entrance.

"Eric, this is my sister Blake. Blake, remember I told you about Eric?" Blake then remembered and shook his hand.

"I'm sorry about my dog. He's just a puppy and..."

"That's just a puppy?" He cut her off then pointed at shadow with a spoon and shadow barked at him.

"Yes, four months to be exact." Blake answered.

"Guess I don't have to worry about you girls here alone." He shook his head and turned around quickly, remembering he had something on the stove.

Blake turned around and gave her sister a thumbs up, and grinned ear to ear before walking away.

"Hey, you're welcome to eat with us. I made plenty." Eric invited, and Blake nodded with a smile.

"That would be great, thank you. I'll just grab a quick shower." She went upstairs and freshened up before changing into some shorts and a tank.