Denial

Blake moves towards the bar and sees Henry talking to a very beautiful woman. A slender blonde with a very loving and warm smile on her face. She orders a glass of champagne as quietly as possible in hopes of not catching his attention.

The blonde nods in her direction and her heart drops. She didn't get in and out fast enough.

Henry turns and she's met once again with that cold stare. Blake takes a drink of her champagne and goes to walk away, when she felt a large hand wrap around her wrist. "Where are you going?" Henry asks.

"Um..fresh air. I could use some cool air after those dances." She stumbles on her words.

"Not alone you don't." He glares at her, as the blonde watches their interaction.

He pulls her into him and she wants to fight, but people are watching. "Why did you run away? Just because of a silly kiss? We have to play our parts, Blake." He whispers in her ear.

He was playing his part?

"Oh" is all she said.

"I would like to call it a night then, Henry. I'll say my goodbyes." She starts to walk away.

"I'll come with you." He says.

They said their goodbyes and thanked everyone for coming, then walked to the elevator.

Blake tries to stand as far away from Henry as possible. The space was too small, and she could smell his cologne.

"If I want to kiss my wife, I'll kiss my wife." He says as he looks up to watch the floor numbers.

"No, you won't. I think I have a say in the matter, Chap."

He clears his throat. "You liked it too much to say no." He smirks, and she scoffs.

"I was playing my part." She looked at the floor.

"You're not that good of an actress, dear."

"..and you are?" She finally looks at him, and he shrugs his shoulders.

"It wasn't that great, Mr. Egotistical." She rolls her eyes.

He smirks and thinks about it for a minute. He then lunged at her, his lips crashing against hers. His tongue invades her mouth as her arms wrap around his neck. His hands roaming her body, he lifts one of her legs up and wraps it around his waist.

Their breath is heavy and the moment passionate. His hand squeezed one of her breasts and she moans, only intensifying the moment for him. He presses himself against her, and she feels that tingling sensation between her legs. His hardness presses against her pelvic bone and she gasps.

The elevator dings and the doors open, he pushes himself away. "Point proven." He smirks and walks off the elevator, leaving her standing alone in the elevator breathless.

Her legs move and she walks off just before the doors close, and he is out of sight. The door was shut behind him, so she had to dig her room key out of her purse to get into the room. She's hot and pissed at the same time.

She slams the door behind her, noticing him unbuttoning the sleeves to his dress shirt and she walks right past him, but he grabs her wrist to stop her. "What?" She's fuming pissed.

He puts an arm around her and she feels her dress unzip.

"We don't need any more accidents like earlier." He says, and she spins around and storms off.

He stands there watching her with a smirk on his face, but she has other plans. She stops in her doorway and lets her dress fall to the ground. She's standing there in nothing but her black lace panties and her pumps. She steps out of her dress then turns her head around and looks over her shoulder. "Thanks." She smirks, and he stands there frozen in shock.

He watches as she walks into her room and shuts the door, when he hears it lock.

He just witnessed the hottest thing he's seen in his entire life. The image is etched into his memory, although in reality, there's a shut door and an abandoned dress laying on the floor.

He paces the floor and Blake stands on the other side of the door with a feeling of victory, before she slipped out of the pumps and grab one of her new t-shirts to sleep in.

A light knock on the door made her smile like an evil siren.

"Go away." She yells.

"We should have a little talk, dear!"

"I'm tired, I'll see you tomorrow." She internally laughs.

"You can't hide forever." He says.

"Who says I want to hide? I just want to go to bed, so again, I'll see you tomorrow." She yells back.

"You're a very cruel and evil woman, and you better watch what you're doing. You may not like what happens next time." He's angry.

"Goodnight, dear."  She uses his own endearment against him.

"Its time to step up the game." She says to herself.

She woke earlier than she wanted and could hear Henry's voice. She hopped out of bed and brushed her teeth and hair. She's in a tight t-shirt that ends just below her belly button, and she's only wearing her panties. She smirks at the idea.

She cracks her door open and sees him on the phone having a heated conversation with someone. He's in nothing but jeans, and she admires his form for a moment, before stepping out and walking to the mini kitchen. She's turned away from him.

"When I say me...." He stops speaking, and she smiles as she's bent over in the fridge looking for an iced coffee, or something with caffeine.

"I have to go. Make sure you get those files to my father's desk by Monday morning." He hangs up, still pissed about his suspension.

He watches as she pours water in the coffee machine with her back turned to him.

"Breaking my rules, I see." He leans against the couch and crosses his arms.

"Which rule is that? It's hard to keep track of all them these days."

He rubs his hand over his face, but can't take his eyes off her when she turns around. He can't breathe. Her v-neck t-shirt is so tight he can see her nipples.

"Want some coffee?" She smiles as she asks, trying to look innocent.