Anger

Henry was wasted, and a brunette came up and sat on his lap.  "You better get off.  I've got a wife, and I don't think she will be happy to see you sitting here." 

"Oh, Chap, don't you remember me?"  He squints his eyes and focuses.  "Oh yeah!  Hey, Alexander, do you remember the twins? Look who it is!"

Alexander shot a nasty look at him.  "Henry, where's Blake?" 

"What?  Who?" 

Alexander slams his fist on the table.  "Your pregnant wife!" 

Henry looks around and shrugs his shoulders. 

"Henry, where the fuck is my sister?"  Henry starts to feel a bit dizzy, but looks up at the girl and smiles.  "My wife's prettier than you."  He slurs.

"Jesus!  Justine go look in the bathroom." Alexander orders her. 

"I bet your wife can't satisfy you the way I can."  She tempts him.

"Oh, you have no idea how beautiful my wife is, so no nookie for you, love.  Where is my wife?" He looks around. 

She leans in and whispers something into his ear, and he smiles.  "Oh yeah?"  And she smiles and nods. 

All the sudden the woman is pulled off of Henry, and she falls to the floor.  "He told you no, you swanky whore!"  Justine yells at her. 

"She's not in the bathroom."  Justine paces. 

"Henry, one more time.  Where's Blake?" 

"Oh, she had a phone call and stepped outside." 

"Wait here!"  Alexander said to Justine. 

Justine looked around the room as she stood still, scanning to see if Blake was somewhere within sight.

Alexander came back in with Henry's driver and butler.  "We gotta go.  Blake was just attacked and she's unconscience. They're loading her up to take her now.  All I know is she's bleeding from the neck, and there's a dead body out there."  Justine gasped and started crying.

They grabbed Henry and the men helped him to the car, then Alexander called Mateo.

"Take us to the hospital, then take Henry home,"  Alexander ordered.

"Sir, the two of you aren't much better off.  We can drop you all off and go to the hospital ourselves. " 

Alexander looked at Justine, and she's already passed out along with Henry.

Mateo and Gina got dressed, and they were out the door quickly.  When they arrived at the A&E, they were met by a few cops.  "Where's our daughter-in-law?"

"Mr. Chapman, Dr. Chapman is fine.  She has a few stitches on her neck and she passed out, but she and the baby are just fine.  She's awake and giving a statement." 

"I'm going back."  Gina pushed away from Mateo and a nurse took her to her daughter-in-law.

"What the hell happened?"  Mateo spits out.

"It seems she was with her husband and some friends at a speakeasy, and she called her driver for some help with the others who were all inebriated.  That's when she was attacked.  Thankfully, a man was there and was able to subdue one perpetrator, but one had a gun. The good Samaritan was highly skilled, and he did, unfortunately, kill the other."

"Unfortunately?  He got what he deserved!"  Mateo yelled at the man.

"Sir, we don't think these were your everyday criminals.  She was targeted."

Henry woke to someone shaking and screaming at him.  He was confused, and his head hurt. "What the hell were you thinking?" 

"Dad?  What's going on?"  Mateo paces.

"Do you know where your mother is right now?"

Henry runs his hand over his face trying to wake up.  It's barely dawn, and the sun is just starting to peak out.

He looks beside him.  "Where's Blake?" 

He hops out of bed.  "Your mother is with her at the hospital!  She was attacked last night outside that damn speakeasy you took her to, what the bloody hell were you thinking?"

"Wait!  What did you just say?"  Henry starts grabbing clothes to throw on.  "Your pregnant wife was attacked last night with a knife none the less!  You were so drunk, you walked right past the emergency vehicles and didn't even care your wife was in trouble!"  Mateo grabbed his son by his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"The thing about bars is that there are surveillance cameras.  It's already all over the news.  While your wife was laying in the ground outside, you were entertaining some woman on your lap!  You don't deserve her, and don't you dare step one foot in that hospital."

Alexander runs into the room.  "Uncle, Wait! That woman, he told her to leave him alone.  Henry didn't cross any lines.  Justine knocked her to the ground after Henry told her no."

Mateo let go of his son.  "You still make me sick."  He pushed him against the wall and walked out.  They heard the door slam all the way downstairs and glass break.

"Get dressed and get her sister.  We're going to the hospital now."

Henry kept yelling at his driver to drive faster.  "She's going to be okay sir.  She has some stitches and she passed out, but the doctor said she didn't have any head trauma from her fall and the baby is strong.  She got to hear the heartbeat, sir." 

"Jesus, I'm the worst husband ever." Henry cursed himself.

"Henry, we were the ones driving the drinks down your throat, and Blake was fine with it.  It's on all of us because you didn't want to drink in the first place."

"That doesn't matter, Justine!  I'm her husband, and I should have been protecting her, who the hell did this?" 

"They aren't sure yet, sir, but it was a good thing her brother made it before it was much worse,"  Nigel informs them.

Her brother?