Lady Lorraine

Gina has thrown together a wedding celebration at the finest hotel in London. Blake and Henry have done their best to avoid one another for the past week.

A small argument here and there, but nothing major. The most prominent one was about Justine coming to visit. Henry doesn't want any unwelcome guests, but his wife wouldn't budge on the matter.

She herself wasn't looking forward to facing the wrath of her little sister, who still has gotten no answer about Blake's sudden disappearance and marriage.

The other arguments surrounded Shadow. He has a horrible habit of humping Henry, and he found fur on one of his white button-up shirts. The man is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

She is, however, looking forward to venturing out of the mansion with Gina to shop for their formal gowns. Henry has no problem leaving home, but has not allowed her to do so citing her safety as an issue, although she has security assigned to her around the clock. She figures it's just another attempt for him to make her miserable.

She enjoys Gina's company tremendously and the stories she tells of her mother. Shopping usually isn't one of Blake's favorite activities, but since her, doting, husband gave her his credit card, she has used it very irresponsibility in her own attempt to make him crazy.

She picked up her dress and workout clothes along with some loungewear, but over the last week, she's noticed one thing that pisses her husband off more than anything. Her body.

Never being one to use her body as a tactic to win any game, she was more than willing when it came to this enemy. Gina actually gave her the idea which was odd, but she, unfortunately, knows her son's sex drive is very strong, having heard stories from her husband and the elite society she mingled with on occasion.

She still holds the title of Lady Lorraine in France, so she does have to be careful not to give unwanted press to her grandmother and the rest of her lost family.

The event this weekend will be one that announces her arrival as Lady Lorraine Chapman. The public will know her now, and she's supposedly safe from the Romanov curse, as the Chapman's call it.

When she comes back home, she decides to start playing her little game.

She sees Henry is home, so she throws on her new, very revealing bikini, and decides to take a swim in their heated pool.

When she walks downstairs, she notices Henry sitting at the counter eating and looking at his laptop. A sly smirk forms on her face as she approaches, and decides to grab a bottled water from the fridge.

When he notices her, he grunts in disapproval.

"I thought we spoke about this? You are supposed to be dressed modestly in our home." He says before she turns around.

"Why? We are in our private residence, and it's just a swimsuit. I plan to swim, so of course I'll be wearing a swimsuit." She looks at him like he's an idiot.

"It's my rules." He says back. "We have staff here, and they shouldn't see a lady dressed so provocatively. Plus, Alex should be here soon." He says in a disapproving tone.

"So? He hasn't seen a swimsuit before?" She leans against the counter.

"Wow! Holy mother of..." Alexander walks in, and Henry once again shoots daggers with his eyes, but Alexander ignores the warning.

"It should be illegal to look like that in a swimsuit." He smiles at her with approval.

"Thank you, Alexander. Your cousin here was just reprimanding me for wearing a swimsuit in our own home." She pouts.

"My cousin just can't contain himself is the problem. Ignore him." Alexander says with a sly smile.

"I'm sitting right here, and for your information, I've had much prettier women." He lies, and Alexander knows it.

"I've never seen you with.." He gets cut off. "Alexander! Stop now, you're talking too much."

"Whatever, I'll be at the pool." She walks away, and leaves the room with a grin on her face.

"There's something wrong with you. Christ, she's a goddess." Alexander shakes his head in disappointment.

"I don't get it, you're stuck in this marriage either way, so why not get to know the girl and try to enjoy what you have?" He asks.

"Because I want her to move back to the States, so I have my freedom back." He answers.

"So you can sleep with random whores and work all the time? Talk about a nonexistent life. Chap, that's sad. " He reaches over and steals a bite of Henry's sandwich. "Well, if you don't want to enjoy her, I will. Keep it in the family, right?" He walks away, leaving Henry once again fuming in anger.

He supervised the encounter, not saying a word and just drinking his beer. Not that the view didn't drive him insane. He's working on this whole image thing and not sleeping with women, but he's about to say fuck it and go out to find a date for the night.

"Well, Alexander, you're heading out, right?" Henry asks.

"No, actually I have all night." He smirks at Henry.

"Well, I'm heading out, and I don't think it's good practice for you to be here alone anymore. We don't need people talking, so it's time to go."

Alexander grunts and stands up. "I'll see you Saturday, beautiful." He winks at his cousin's wife and follows Henry out.

He watches Alexander leave, then puts his car in drive smiling, because he knows exactly where to go and get some discreet female attention.

He returns home a few hours later. He's furious, and slams his bedroom door behind him. This did not go unnoticed by Blake. In fact, she smiles with a victory. She loves pissing him off.