Lies

Gina made her way to her son and daughter in law with a very large smile on her face.  The environment around Blake was very classy, with Frank Sinatra playing and everyone dressed in their best attire.

Gina pulls her into a hug and kisses her cheek.  "Sweetheart, you look amazing."  She smiles at her godchild with pride. 

"You are beautiful as always, Gina."  Blake returns the compliment. 

"Come, I need to introduce you to some people.  Son, I'm stealing your gorgeous wife, but I promise I'll bring her back soon." 

He nods and tries to listen to the men telling him how he has the most beautiful wife they've ever seen.  He can't help but feel some sort of pride as he watched her smiling and lighting up the room.  Men's eyes are on his wife, and he's not sure if he likes it or not.  Why does he care anyway?

"Ah, Chap old buddy.  It's great seeing you."  The familiar voice put a smile on Henry's face.  "Good seeing you, Paul.  Thanks for coming." 

Paul had been gone for his residency for some good time.  "So where's the blushing bride?"  He asks, and Henry points at Blake.

"No, that can't be, how?  Dr. Russo?" 

"You know my wife?"  He looks at Paul. 

"Yes, I do actually.  We did our residency together in Boston.  That woman is the hardest working, modest, and beautiful girl inside and out that I've ever met!  How in the hell?"  He looked at Henry.

"Call it luck I guess,"  Henry responds

Blake glances over at Henry, then notices who he's speaking with and a huge smile pops up on her face.  She walks over to them.  "Paul?  Oh my, this is....it's Good to see a familiar face."  He hugs his friend and she smiles ear to ear.  Henry feels a ping of jealousy.

"How did you end up here?"  He asks. 

"Well, I finally found them Paul.  My biological family."  She lit up. 

"I'm so glad you found happiness again.  I know how hard the last few months have been.  It's funny, because I was going to call you.  I'll be in Boston next week."  He is so happy to see his friend.

"I'll be here indefinitely. Maybe you can show me around?"  She asks.

"Sure, as long as it's okay with Chap here?"  Henry just nods. 

Paul is one of his closest friends since boarding school.  It was always Paul, Alexander, and him finding trouble.

A tall blonde approaches.  "Paul?  When did you get back?"  The beautiful woman asks. 

"About a month ago.  Here, meet my friend Blake.  Blake this is Cindy, an old friend."  She smiles at Blake and shakes her hand.  "Its good to meet You!  How are you liking London?" 

Blake looks at Henry.  "I haven't really seen it yet, to be honest."  She glances back at Cindy.

"Well, we have to change that!  We should have lunch."  The woman reaches into her clutch.  "Here's my card, call me and we will do lunch." 

Cindy and Blake hit it off.  They walked around together, and Cindy introduced her to her friends.  Henry hasn't moved from the bar, but has kept a close eye on his new wife. 

"You need to be seen with your wife, son."  Mateo stood next to his son. 

"Dad, haven't you asked enough?"  Henry slurred his speech a little.

"That's enough drinking.  Go ask your wife to dance."  Mateo wasn't playing around.

Henry made his way to his wife, after being stopped a few times by people saying their good wishes.

"Could I steal my wife for just a moment?"  Henry asks the group of ladies, before taking Blake to the dance floor to dance. 

"What's this all about?"  Blake asks as he pulls her I to him. 

"Photo opp."  He answers as he takes one of her hands in his and starts gliding her across the dance floor.

His free hand is around her waist and hers is on his shoulder.  "You do look beautiful tonight."  He whispered into her ear and she once again shivered, so he chuckled. 

"What?"  She asked, and he smiled. 
"The way you react to my touch."  He says.

"I do not." She lied.

He smiled and looked down at her.

"You do." 

She blushes

"Maybe I'm not reacting the way you think.  Maybe I don't like it." 

"You like it, don't lie."

"I do not."  She argued.

He dipped her then, and pulled her back up and pulled her in tighter.  It took her breath away and he smirked.

"You might be a beautiful model, but you're certainly not a good actress."  He whispered in her ear.

She looks away.

"Come on, being married to me isn't that bad."  He smiles.

"It's horrible."  She retorts.

"Your body says differently."  He gives her a sly grin.

"You're a jackass."  She accuses.

"You know I'm not."  He says.

"Yes, an arrogant jackass."  She rolls her eyes.

"Arrogant maybe, but not a jackass."  He spins her, then roughly pulls her into him again and her breath hitches. 

The feel of her body is tempting, but he reminds himself she's dangerous.

"Being married to me isn't so bad."  She points out.

"Absolutely horrible."  He replies with a cocky grin.  He's not lying, having the most beautiful woman he's ever seen under his roof, and she's off limits, is torture. Especially when he can't even see another woman.

"I'm an angel."  She whispers in his ear, and he takes a deep breath.  He wants her, but he has to contain himself.  She's dangerous.

"A fallen angel, yes."  He has a look in his eyes.

"Your body says otherwise."  She giggles. 

"I am a man."  He whispers back.  "You're beautiful, but that doesn't mean you're that tempting."  He's a bad liar.

He can see the goosebumps on her skin and he gulps. 

She brushes her lips over his ear.  "You're lying." 

He shivers, then mentally curses himself.