Lost In Her

Henry held his sleeping, pregnant wife and starts to count his blessings. Never in a million years did he ever imagine being here, let alone happy about it.

Once the shock wore off from her news, he looked at her, and for some reason, the thought of her having his baby made her a thousand times more beautiful.

He never thought having sex with Blake in a car would be the most defining moment of his life, and that's what scared him. They became one for just a moment, and that created life. She was glowing, and he was responsible.

Making slow sweet love to her tonight, only confirmed the one thing he needed to know. She's more than enough for him. Nobody in this world could satisfy his intense sex drive like Blake. One woman is all he needs till the day he dies, and she's already his wife.

Henry's mind went into overdrive when he felt her tiny shallow breaths graze his chest as she slept naked next to him. It has been the most amazing day if his life. The very thing he avoided at all costs, is the very thing he needed all along.

If it's a boy, he can play games with him like his dad used to play with him. He could teach him how to be successful in business. Then again, maybe he would want to be a physician like his mom. What if it's a girl? He could teach her business too, but the thought frightens him. Horny teenage boys knocking on their door, and what if she gets hurt by one of them? What if she looks like her mom?

That's when something else occurs to him. Blake was adopted. She never knew anyone who was flesh and blood to her until she was 28 years old. This baby signifies so much to her, and he's so glad he didn't freak out too bad. She was probably so scared to tell him. Sure, he could have handled it better, but for him and his personality, he handled a lot better than expected. He surprised himself when he didn't run away the moment the jet landed.

She stirred in her sleep and he squeezes her a little tighter. God, sex with her is so amazing, and they didn't even do it rough and fast like he usually enjoys. Being inside of Blake is pure heaven, and he knows it's half because her body was made for him, but also because he is in love.

He didn't love Juliette, that's why he made those lousy choices over and over again. He cared for her, sure, but he wasn't in love. He knows that now, and he also knows he will have no trouble staying faithful to this one woman. If he even tries to think about another woman, his mind goes right back to Blake.

"You're still awake?" She yawns.

"Yeah, I'm awake." He answers.

"Are you freaking out? You're going to run away aren't you?" She asks.

"I'm not freaking out, and I'm not going anywhere." He runs his fingers gently up and down her arm.

"I'm counting my blessings. We're going to have a baby, Blake. I never wanted kids, but I want them with you." He says.

"Them? Kids? As in more than one?" She giggles.

"As long as they look and act like their mother. I'm an ass, Blake." He chuckled.

She turns her body and lays on top of him so she can see his face. "You're not an ass, Henry. This is scary stuff, and I was forced on you." She answers, but the position of her body on him isn't helping his thought process.

"That may be, but you were great about it and treated me better than I deserve. Things are going to change at home." He runs his fingers through her hair.

"I...I need you to know, that when we were first married I did try to sleep with another woman, but I couldn't do it. I've not been with anyone but you."

"What? Why?" She looks confused.

"The day of the swimsuit incident, I took a girl to my hotel. We did things, but my mind was on you. My...well, I couldn't get hard for her. It didn't work, then I'm within a few feet of you, and I have no control. It's like a constant hard-on." He says, and she laughs.