Chapter 11

When I woke, I was not in the same place where I fell asleep. "Hey!" Kage soothed me reaching for my thigh.  "We are about to take off in our pack plane. When we get into the air you are free to wander or got back to bed..."

"I would like to go back to bed." It was way too early for me to be awake.

"Sounds good to me." Kage replied. "We have a three hour flight and then I would like you to be awake on the way to pack house. It is a sight to see."

"Okay." I sure hope he didn't mean he would be in the same bed as me... but we had made a deal and Kage was going to push that deal to every last ounce of my patience.

Kage stood up and picked me up once we were in the air. "You are so light Kitten, you should eat more."

"I can walk." He chuckled. But wouldn't let me go.

"I know." He instead shifted me around until he was happy with where I lay. "I like having you in my arms." He pressed his lips to my forehead! What the heck!

"Well, I want to walk." Finally he set me down on the bed. I quickly pulled the blankets up to my chin. I hoped this would be a good deterrent.

Then when he chuckled and walked around to the other side and began to pull his clothes off... I snapped my eyes shut and held the blankets against me as much as I could. "I want you in my arms."

The thought terrified me. I didn't stand a chance though. If he wanted me, he already had me. I rolled into his arms. He pulled me closer than I really wanted to be until I was flush against him. "Don't squirm unless you want to be naked right now." I gulped my body rigid and a sharp intake of breath slipped through my lips. We both seemed to have fallen asleep easily.

After we were told we were about to arrive, I made my way to my seat while Kage dressed again.

The cooler weather was making me shiver. "It's a bit chilly this time of year. I'm sorry Kitten." I was not use to such weather so when Kage pulled me to his side, protecting me from some of the wind, I was more than grateful.

"Heather insisted on being here..."

"Shit." Kage groaned as he looked in the direction the guard had nodded. "First car?"

"Yes Alpha..."

"We are taking the middle vehicle. I'll handle that... later." Kage insisted as he pulled me in the direction of the middle car. 

"Who is Heather?" I couldn't help but feel jealous. I mean... if it wasn't a woman Kage had been involved with he wouldn't have decided against the car she was in.

He turned his head toward me and I saw the worry in his eyes before he quickly turned back around ignoring the question I asked. Oh my goddess! He ignored me! What the hell? If I had the power to kill him with my eyes, he would be nailed to the wall, skinned, and would be bleeding a slow and painful death. I could only take so much, so when my anger boiled over, I slapped him in the back of the head. Yes it was disrespecting my Alpha but damn it... he was the infuriating.

"What the fuck was that?!" Kage snarled and I knew life as I knew it was about to end.

"Uh..." Diesel whispered as Kage's eye glazed over charcoal and glass. "Xav! Pull over! Now!"

Diesel jumped out of the of the car and was yanking my door open.

"Never. Ever. Disresp. Me." He growled furiously he held my jaw tightly.

"Kage!" Someone screamed but I knew Kage was long gone and very much wolf.

He growled as he leans closer. His mouth is pressed to my lips before he begins trailing hot kisses down my jaw to my neck as my body quakes in his grasp.