Chapter 12

I had cried myself to sleep knowing I should be at least trying for a relationship with Kage. He will never let me go, but did I want to go if I was given the chance? Probably not... but it was embarrassing to know he had satisfied himself in the bathroom! Do alphas do that? I mean he could have any woman, he is an absolutely beautiful man, his tanned skin from constant sun, sculpted muscles sinewy and powerful. Each muscle worked daily. I could feel my body heating up and I desperately wanted Kage to hold me just to see if he can satisfy this dire need. So I cry.

I feel the warmth of someone next to me and a heavy weight on my chest when I wake in the early morning. I pop one eye and I cannot help the terror that floods through me when I see a man, Kage to be exact, his head against my chest using my breast as a pillow and his hand around my stomach. The worst thing is he is pressed tightly against me and his bulging manhood is very full and prominent against my leg. I can feel every bit of him, just in his boxers. I scoot away dropping him like a lead weight onto the bed. Luckily, it isn't until I am half way across the room that he begins to groan and move.

I hadn't realized tears were spilling down my cheeks right away but when I did I wrap myself with my legs and arms hugging myself tightly, what have I gotten into now...

I watch as my sudden movement awakens the beast and I anxiously await his wrath. He is probably still furious with me, my questions, and his alone time I had caused. I am afraid he may blow a top right here and what will happen when there is no guards around to hold him back this time?

"Have you been up long, little mate?" Kage asks. His voice is gruff from sleep but holds no animosity towards me.

I shake my head, I have yet to find my words this morning and I have no idea where the sudden fear arose from.

"Come here," he says but I shake my head again. He stands and makes his way to me before crouching down.

"Please leave me alone," I think I said but my voice but only a soft murmur.

When Kage shakes his head, I know I am in trouble. "Come here. Why don't you get dressed and we can tour the house?" He holds out his hand but I cannot believe he so calmly is before me. I feel he must be hiding his anger.

I try. I really do try but Kage has his ways of persuasion. "Remember our deal?" His eyebrows do this thing... they wiggle up and down and I know he hooked me, my head bobs slowly as I get up and move into his open arms. Kage kisses the top of my head and laugh as I growl at him for doing so!

"So... Are you going to pick..." He asks after he pulled me across the room to my bag of clothes. I know what he is insinuating, so I do not wait around. I grab my clothes and race away with him chuckling behind me. "Awe come on... not even going to let me..."

"No!"

I have to pause to catch my breath when I come out and find a sexy Kage in his black shirt and camo pants. The colors work well on him.

"You look beautiful. Now, I'll show you around a bit before we get breakfast."

I naturally stray away from Kage's side but each time he gradually draws me back in allowing his warmth to envelop me.

"Give me your other hand." Kage says reaching for my other hand. I don't have a chance to move away. He pressed it to the panel outside his room then pressed a few buttons. The house is so high tech.

"Okay and now for the weird part." This was weird... "It's not going to hurt you. Keep your eyes open and the system will read your retinas. This is just another safeguard in case of an attack or goddess forbid something happened to your beautiful skin. Like this..."