Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I wait outside of Sub's door. The doctor opens the door. "SUB!" I scream and hug Sub. Everyone else walks into the door. "She really wanted to see you." Elijah says. "Heh, y-yeah.." I say, blushing. Why am I blushing? Sub smiles, and looks at me. Oh God, did he see me blushing? We all talk for a while and Sub writes with a piece of paper and pen. The doctor walks in with a HUGE needle. Jeez, why is it so big? Sub frowns and I hear him whimper some. I feel bad. "Hey, Doc, can I hold his hand, 'cause I think he is a little afraid." I say, smiling. I kneel down to the bed height and I look at Sub. When I mean huge, the needle is HUGE! "Yes, you may." The doctor says, smiling. The doctor sticks the needle in his knee and he squeezes my hand. I blush and Denis looks at me with one eyebrow up. I quickly let go of his hand and stand up. "C'mon, we have to go eat dinner. You can stay for dinner, right?" Denis asks me. "Uh, yeah, sure!" I say, smiling. "Thank you, Doc." Denis says. "No problem. We will give you guys some information tomorrow." The doctor says. "Okay!" I say, waving at Sub even though he can't see me.

I enter Denis' house and I eat dinner with them. We are having pasta and meatballs, which I love. I still haven't told them that my parents abuse me. Maybe I should tell them after dinner. After I'm done eating, I drag everyone into Denis' room. How should I tell them? I have an idea! I'll show them my bruises. I sit on the bed and I look at the ground. I fiddle with my fingers and decide if I should do this. I have to do this. I see Elijah looking concerned. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I, uh, I have something to show you guys.." I say. "Well, what is it?" Braden asks. I pull up my sleeve to show 7 bruises on my arm. "Wha- What happened..?" Denis asks, lifting up my arm. I pull my other sleeve to show 4 more bruises. Then, I pull up my jeans to show 6 bruises on the right leg, and 8 bruises on the left leg. So. Many. Bruises. "My parents." I say, still looking at the ground. Alex looks at me with watery eyes. "We have to report this." Alex says, getting out his phone. "Wait, no!" I say, grabbing the phone from him. "Why?" Braden asks. "I don't want anyone to know.." I say, falling back onto the bed. Denis falls next to me. Then, Alex and Braden fall to the other side of me. "Y/N, this is serious!" Alex says, grabbing the phone from me, again. (A=Alex, 911=911)

911: 911, what's your emergency?

A: Uh, I need police to arrive at Y/A (Your Address), right now, please.

911: We can't do anything until we know the emergency.

A: Oh, yeah, uh, there abusive parents there that hurt my friend.

911: We will be there in about 25 minutes.

A: Okay, thank you, ma'am.

911: Your welcome.

"We have to get to your house in 25 minutes. Are you sure your parents are there?" Alex says. "Yeah." I say. "Hey, Mom, we are gonna go to Y/N's house." Denis says. "Okay! Stay safe!" Ms. Kopotun (Denis' mom ;D) says. "We will." Denis says, walking out the door. We all walk to my house. There are 2 cars there. My Dad's and my Mom's. We wait next to the house. I hope they don't see us through the window. The police arrive. I sit on the ground and cover my face into my knee's. Denis sits next to me and hugs me. Braden and Alex help the police and tell them things. I cry into Denis' chest. "Shhh.. Your okay.. Shh.." He comforts me. "Your safe now.." He says. I break the hug. I think about Sub. "What am I gonna do..?" I ask, looking into his brown eyes. We sit in silence for a few seconds. "I don't know..."

Sorry that I'm updating almost at 11:00 pm for me... I woke up and felt in a writing mood so I decided to write a chapter :D