•Suspicion•

A/N this chapter is gonna be a bit longer then the first one. But I hope you all enjoy!!! After this chapter I will start releasing more at a time!

Juniper's p.o.v

It's my second day here in L.A at the why don't we boy's house. Apparently I slept the rest of the day and all night yesterday. I wake up the next day and lay in bed for a few minute's, thinking about what today might bring. I get out of bed 10 minutes later and go downstairs to where the rest of the boy's were.

"Good Morning guy's." I smile and sit down in between Jonah and Corbyn.

"Morning JJ." Daniel smile's and hand's me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you Daniel!" I smile and take a drink. "So, what's the plan for today? Are we doing anything?" I ask taking another sip.

"Well, we were all planning on going out to eat, and then we were planning on heading down to the beach." He say's leaning down on the counter

"Yay the beach, I haven't been there in forever." I smile and pick up a apple that was on the counter.

"Yup I know, that's why we decided on the beach, plus it's supposed to be nice today, we thought about tomorrow for the beach, but it's supposed to rain tomorrow so that obviously didn't work." Daniel say's.

"True true, and who would want to go to the beach when it's raining." I laugh

"Right!" Corbyn say's smiling.

I smile when corbyn talk's but doesn't say anything after him. Daniel look's at us both weirdly again. Daniel doesn't really like me dating anyone, he's very over protective of me, way more then our dad is. Daniel would have a heart attack if he ever caught me dating, and me dating one of his best friend's probably wouldn't make it any better. But he can't stop me from dating anyone I like because it's not his choice. I then go upstairs to my room and get ready for my day. I put my bathing suit underneath of my clothes just incase we go to the beach right after breakfast. I finish getting ready 20 minutes later after doing my hair and makeup. I come back downstairs and the boy's are already ready.

 I come back downstairs and the boy's are already ready