•Before the Tour•

A/N~ This next chapter is gonna be a surprise chapter. I honestly dont know why.. Who knows how long its gonna be, who knows if there is gonna be any drama. You'll just have to read and see. There also may be some smut in here so if you're not into that I would suggest not reading this chapter and not continuing the story.Love you all!!

Juniper's P.O.V

*I am going with them on tour, no matter what Corbyn say's or does to convince me otherwise. He is not my boss and he doesn't own me. I start packing my clothes and getting everything ready. Corbyn comes into my room a few hours later and see's my bags packed. I was getting ready for the day*

"what is this?" He asks me

"My suitcase for tour." I say

"I told you, you're not coming with us." He says

"I'm going corbyn, you can't tell me what I can, and cannot do." I say

"You're not going." He says

"Yes I am." I get up and look at him

"No you're not." He quietly says very rudely.

"So you're gonna cheat on me.." I say

"I never said that. How come you don't trust me?" He asks

"Its not that I don't trust you, I don't trust these other girls. Who knows, you might end up thinking one of them is better and prettier then me and you decided to go with them." I start to tear up.

"Baby, no girl is prettier and better then you. You will always be mine, I would never choose any other girl. I've had a crush on you for the longest time, and now that you're mine, I can never loose you, not now, not ever." He says taking my hand and smiling.

I smile and look down. He lifts my head with his hand and kisses me. Even though I was pissed off at him, I kissed him back. I love this kid so much. He means the world to me, I couldn't loose him either.

"I'm still going with you and there's nothing you can do about it, and if you have a problem with it, I would take it up with my brother." I smile and kiss him again and continue to pack.

He sighs, knowing that he can't talk to my brother about it because he knows that my brother will tell him that I'm allowed to come with and that he has to deal with it. And if Corbyn didn't agree, then there goes their friendship. Daniel is really over protective of me and will do anything to keep me happy.

"Fine... I know Daniel would let you come anyways." He smiles.

"Exactly.." I laugh and sit down.

*He sits next to me and pulls my head towards him to where I'm looking at him.. I smile.*

"I hope you know I love you with all my heart and I will always love you no matter what happens. You make me the happiest person alive and I will do anything to make you happy, I'm sorry I told you no about coming with us on tour.. It would make me feel more safe about you not being alone and that you're with me. I love you Juniper Seavey." He smiles

"I love you too Corbyn Besson." I smile and kiss him.

*He kisses me back and pulls me on top of his legs and I continue to kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck and keep kissing him. He then stops kissing me and begins kissing my neck, biteing down and giving me hickeys. I moan a bit and then stop when I hear someone coming up the stairs. I get off of corbyn and go to my desk when one of the boys knock on the door.*

"Its Daniel, may I come in?" He asks

"Yea come in." I say throwing on the hoodie that was next to my desk so he didn't see the hickeys that Corbyn left me.