•In Too Deep•

A/N~This chapter is based off of their new song In Too Deep from their Album 8-Letters that just came out! I suggest you go listen to it because it's amazing but yea. Also this chapter is mostly based on Corbyn's point of view.But I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Juniper's P.o.v

*Its the day after TFB was recorded and the boys were downstairs talking about when to release it, also talking about a song that corbyn had wrote last night while I was asleep. He tell's the boys what its about but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I finally get out of bed and walk downstairs.*

" What are you boys talking about?" I asked, grabbing a cup and pouring some coffee in it.

"Nothing, just talking about when to release Trust Fund Baby." Daniel says.

"Ooo how about Friday. It would be a perfect day to do so." I smile and sit down next to corbyn.

*He smiles and kisses me on the cheek. I blush and take a sip of my coffee.*

"Yea that sound's like a good day to do so." Corbyn smiles.

"Looks like we are gonna have to post on our Instagram about it." Jack says.

*The boys post the picture that they had taken after they had recorded TFB. *

*I smile and go and like the picture

*I smile and go and like the picture. Commenting 'can't wait to hear it!' even though I had already heard it.*

"Oh yea, Daniel I was planning on going out with Jade today, shes on her way to get me right now." I say

"Okay, have fun, don't do anything stupid." He says laughing.

"Wow Daniel." I laugh and go and change.

*About 45 minutes later, Jade pulls up outside and I leave.*

Corbyn's p.o.v

*It's pretty early in the morning, and me and the boys are downstairs talking about when to release TFB. And then I start talking about a song I had written last night when Juniper was asleep. The song was about her. But I hadn't told the boys yet because She was coming down the stairs.*

"What are you boys talking about?" She asks as she pours herself a cup of coffee

"Nothing, just talking about when to release Trust Fund baby." Daniel says

"Ooo how about Friday, that would be a perfect time to do so." She says and smiles and sits next to me.

*I smile and kiss her on the cheek, making her blush as she take's a sip of her coffee.*

"Yea that sound's like a good day to do so." I smile

"Looks like we are gonna have to post on our instagram about it." Jack says. Posting a picture of us.