•Invitation• pt2

A/N~ Pt 2 to chapter 3. More drama is in this one, but I hope you all enjoy!!

Juniper's p.o.v

It's another Morning at the Why Don't We boy's house. The bird's are chirping and the sun is shining brightly into my room. I'm of course still asleep when someone knock's on my door. I don't answer. Daniel walk's in not too long after knocking.

"Juniper, it's time to get up! It's almost 11."

Daniel say's opening my curtain's, making the sun shine even more into my room. I groan and roll over, pulling the blanket over my head to block the sun.

"Give me 10 more minute's." I say groggily

"Nope, come on! Get up, we gotta get your recording started." Daniel say's pulling the blanket off of me.

"Your an Ass!" I laugh

"Yup, now come on get up. I got breakfast ready too." Daniel say's and leave's the room.

I lay there for a few minute's and then finally get up. I slept in my wdw hoodie, some Short's and my hair up I a messy bun. I go downstairs to all of the boy's and sit down.

 I go downstairs to all of the boy's and sit down

"Good morning Jj

"Good morning Jj." Jack say's eating his food

"Morning Jack." I smile at him

"Morning JJ." Jonah say's smiling at me

"Good morning Jonah, and zach, and Corbyn and Daniel." I laugh eating my food.

They all smile at me and eat their food too. After we eat, Daniel and the boy's take me to their studio and help me get set up.

"Okay so how do I do this?" I ask

"Put the headphones on and just start singing!" Daniel say's with a smile.

I smile back and then I begin to sing. Singing pieces by piece's of my song. I finally finish it about 2 hour's later.

"That was amazing Juniper!" Corbyn says smiling