{2 - Here To Help}

Eve's P.O.V. 

I watch as the Mukami brothers kidnap Yui and take her to their mansion. I visit Yui in her dreams, in the same spot where we first met. "Wake up, Yui." I tell her calmly. 

She opens her eyes and looks at me before sitting up from the ground. "It's you again! Is this a dream?" She questions while gasping in surprise. 

"Not exactly a dream Yui. It's somewhat real. But, I need you to listen to me. . ." 

"What's going on? What's happening to me?" 

"You're other awakening of Eve, but it's not true. Do not believe what they tell you. . .I frown at her. 

"They? Who do you mean?" She questions. 

"The brothers who took you away. . . They think you're Eve. . ."

"What do you mean? Who's. . ." She pauses, probably recalling the time we first encountered each other. She gasps and looks at me with shock. 

She remembers. 

"Eve. . . Is me. . ." I frown at her once more. "You can't tell them anything. You can't tell them that you've met me. . . I will be watching. . . But for now, it's time for you to wake up." I cup her cheeks in my hands and press my forehead against hers, waking her up. 

I watch where the brothers, or Yui, cannot see me. The Mukami brothers tell Yui that she will be living with them, and also tell her that they need my blood for their plan to work. But they have the wrong Eve. 

They think this human girl has my blood, when in reality, I am the one who is using Yui as bate to hide myself from them. I almost feel bad for the human girl. . .

"Since you have the blood of Eve, you will find an Adam." Ruki Mukami tells her. Hearing that name, Adam, makes me flinch violently as I begin to hug myself. 

Adam. . . My sweet Adam. . . How I longed for an Adam, but neither of them cannot be my Adam. . . Thus, I will never let them have my blood. Never. 

After Ruki locks Yui in a bedroom, I think it's best to tell the Sakamaki brothers about Yui's whereabouts. So, I decide to go to their house and tell them. 

Once I get there, 3 of the brothers are already upset. Ayato-san, Latio-san, and Kanato-san. They were wondering where their food had ran off to. But for Ayato-san, he was most upset because he is Yours Truly. 

"Don't worry. She'll come back eventually." Shuu-san assures the brothers. 

"I doubt she will." I say out loud, appearing on the couch with my eyes closed. I can hear the brother's gasp at my sudden appearance and I can feel their eyes on me. 

"Who the hell are you!?" Subaru-san glares. 

"Someone who knows where Yui went." I open my eyes and look at the brothers. 

"You know, where the Little Bitch went? Then tell us, or else." Laito-san creeps over to me, putting his lips near my ear, hissing. 

"Don't think I'm afraid of  you just because you are all vampires, because I am not . . . You are the least of my troubles. . ." I slowly turn to Laito-san with sad eyes. 

His eyes slightly widen and pulls away from me. "If you know where Pancake is, then tell us right now!" Ayato-san shouts. 

"Stop it, you two." Reiji-san glares at his brothers before turning to me, then walking in front of me. "Will you tell us your name and why you have come into our home?" At least he's polite about it. How can I say no? 

"I came here to tell you where Yui 'ran off', but truth is, she was kidnapped by another group of vampires. Pure bloods to be exact. And my name. . . Is Eve. I am probably the reason why they took her. I cannot go into details, but I can tell you exactly who took her." 

I see Reiji's eyes widen a bit, but he remains silent. I think he knows. . .

"Who took our snack?" Kanato-san questions. 

"4 boys, brothers, that have the last name of Mukami. They have Yui as we speak. . . Too bad I can't stay. I must be going." I stand up from the couch and walk pass Reiji-san. "We'll be in touch. Perhaps, I might stick around." I smirk at them before vanishing like a ghost. 

I return to Yui and see her about to exit the room Ruki put her in. I grab her wrist and she gasps, then looks at me. "E-Eve?! What are you doing here? I thought you-" 

"I wouldn't leave the room if I were you." I told her. "Ruki will punish you if you try to escape." 

"I have to try." She tells me with confidence. 

I don't stop her because if she wants to leave, then I will let her. But it's only going to get her punished. So, I decide to watch how she attempts to escape. I could tell her why I'm here with her, but the house has ears all around. 

I watch Yui run down the hallways, looking for an exit, but these halls are like an endless maze. I follow her just in case she gets herself hurt, however she stops and drops to her knees, hearing a bell chime over and over. 

I hear it as well. . .  "Yui. . . You must go back to your room." I kneel beside her to comfort her. But, I disappear because I can feel an presence approaching. . . Ruki. 

He glares at Yui, angry at the fact she attempted to escape. He grabs her and takes her to his room, shoving her inside. Ruki tells her that she will sleep in his room for tonight, then warns her the next time she tries to escape, she will be punished. 

"I told you not to leave your room." I  whisper to her as I place my hands on her shoulders, only allowing her to see me.

"Eve. . ." Ruki suddenly says, making me tense up. For a second, I thought he knew I was here in this very room. But, I was mistaken when he says, "Who could've known the thing we've wanted so desperately was a sad, plain little creature." Ruki grabs her by the waist and pulls her close to him, also adding, "Still though, it's what's inside that counts."

"Don't let him drink your blood!" I shout, accidently hurting her ears, causing her to yelp out in pain before Ruki could even bite her. 

Seeing this side of the human girl, Ruki retreats as he stares at Yui. He was wondering why she had suddenly yelp. I was afraid that he had found me out, but being clueless, all he does is leave the room. 

I appear in front of Yui and frown at her. "Sorry, Yui. I didn't mean to shout. . . I couldn't allow him to take your blood." 

"W-Why? What's going on?" Yui questions to me. 

"I can't tell you. . . I wish I could, but the time isn't right. But, I won't let them take your blood. . . Not yet. . ." I pull her close to me, hugging her, while closing my eyes. 

Yui tenses up in my hold, but soon relaxes before falling asleep in my eyes. I have to protect this girl so I can prevent those vampires from taking her blood. . . I just need more time. . .

Just a little more time. . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------