{6 - Saved By The Bell}

Just as Eve predicted, the Mukami brothers took Yui to school with them. As usual, when Yui is around the brothers, Eve appeared as a faded spirited for only Yui to see.

The bitemark on Eve's neck, from Shuu, had disappeared. She was grateful for Shuu drinking her blood, because she didn't feel close to the Mukami brother's anymore because her blood was taken by another vampire, who didn't know about their plan.

When Yui, and the Mukami brothers arrived at school, the brothers left her on her own so she can go to class. Now it was only her and Eve left alone. "They should be here soon. . . You should be happy that you're going to see them again." Eve sadly smiles at Yui.

"Huh?" Yui blinks with confusion.

"The other brothers, Sakamaki, silly." Eve giggles a bit as she reveals herself out in the open. She looks to the right of her and says, "Here's one of them now."

Yui looks the same direction where Eve is looking and jumps a bit at the sight of Reiji. "Reiji-san!"

"I was wondering where you disappeared to. But thanks to this young lady here, she was telling us the truth." Reiji informs as he has his eyes closed, gesturing to Eve.

"You told them where I was?" Yui looks at Eve for an answer.

"I'm here to help you out, Yui. Remember?" Eve sadly smiles again as she giggles.

"You are so cruel, Little Bitch~" Laito says, whispering into the human girl's ear. Yui gasps, and takes a step back to see Laito has appeared too. "You tossed us aside to go have fun with them?"

"I told you, she was taken, Laito-san. Don't be so hard on her." Eve turns to Laito with a warning, but gloomy, look.

"Oops~" Laito smirks and shrugs his shoulders in a playful manner.

"I'm not entirely convinced those guys are real vampires. . . I can't believe you, Yui. . ." Kanato glares from the left side of Yui.

"Now, now, Kanato-kun, I don't want to repeat the story. But, I can understand why you're so upset. There's no helping it." Eve shrugs her shoulders this time, then turns her attention back at Yui, seeing that she's looking around. "What's wrong, Yui?"

"Where's Ayato-kun?" Yui questions.

"Ayato didn't want to come to school today. Apparently, he's in a foul mood, so he has decided to ditch." Reiji answers.

"My, my. If you don't mind, I would like to talk to him." Eve sends Reiji a kind smile.

"Be my guest."

"Okay. Yui, think you can keep your distance from the other brothers until I return? I won't be long." Eve turns to Yui.

"Yes." Yui nods her head.

"Great! Sayonara~" Eve places a kiss on Yui's forehead before disappearing. She reappears in front of Ayato, who is lying on the couch of his house, with his arm draped over his eyes. "Reiji-kun wasn't kidding when he said you were in a foul mood. I can almost feel it~" Eve giggles.

"Shut up, and stay the hell away from me." Ayato snaps back, clearly annoyed by Eve's presence.

"You should be grateful right now. . . I found what belongs to you. . . Now is your chance to go see her and claim her as yours again. . . So far, they haven't taken her blood. Now would be the best time for you to claim her once more." Eve frowns at the redhead vampire.

"So? I don't care if she's with another group of vampires or not! Just get the hell out of here!" Ayato stands up from the couch and glares at Eve.