{12 - Adam}

During the night, Ruki had got back on his feet and I was left in my own bedroom, staring at the moon. I won't talk about what happened earlier because all I really did was spill out my emotions to a heartless vampire. 

However, seeing Ruki is a weak state, brought a soft side out of him. But, it's over and done with, I guess. 

As I stare at the moon, I hear the howl of a wolf coming from somewhere. It sounds close by. Yet, my eyes widen at the sound of flesh, or clothing, being torn. More importantly, I heard Yui scream. 

"Yui!?" I gasp. 

I have to help her!

I leave the Mukami house and rush to the Sakamaki house to save Yui from the wolves that are attacking. 

When I get there, the house is a mess, and all Sakamaki brothers were trying to avoid being bitten by the wolves. 

"What the hell is going on here!?" Subaru growls as he punches a wolf in the snout. I look over at Ayato and see him about to be bitten by a wolf. 

I get in front of him and open my mouth, then screech in a high-pitched vocal. 

The wolf is flown back and I look around to see even more wolves have appeared. "Everyone, cover your ears." I order everyone. 

The brothers, and Yui, cover their ears and I scream again, to the top of my lungs, making the wolves whimper in fear, then run out the house. 

My screech broke a few windows, but it managed to chase away the wolves. But, from the screech I released just now took a lot out of me, causing me to fall back. 

I am caught in the arms of Reiji-san and he looks at me with worry. "Is everyone okay?" I whisper. 

"Yeah, thanks. We were almost goners." Ayato sighs, then sits on the stairs. "What the hell was that about?" 

"The wolves just suddenly attacked." Yui states. 

"It's over now, Yui-chan. I'm here." I pet the top of her head, as I give her a kind smile. 

"Eve, where did you go? I was looking for you everywhere and you were nowhere to be found. What happened to you?" 

"It's a long story, Yui. And I don't have time to explain. I have to get back before they notice I'm gone. All I know is that the Founders are the ones who did this. I'm the one they want." 

"Wait, hold on. You're telling us that you were taken by those ex-humans?" Subaru glares as he tightens his fist. 

"I had no other choice. Father found me and ordered me to return to them, then Azusa showed up and took me back. I couldn't let anyone know because I wanted to keep you all safe. . ." I frown before shaking my head. "I have to go." 

"Wait! What founders?! Why are they here?!" Kanato shouts, but I am far gone. 

So. . . The Founders are here and they're after me already. Father's humble servants, and also my guardians whenever Father wasn't around. 

They would watch over me from time to time, but ever since the agreement Father and Karlheinz made, I fled and kept myself hidden. Looks like Shin and Carla finally came out of hiding. All because of the Lunar Eclipse. It's only a matter of time until they find me. But I wonder. . . 

Did my father send them? Or are they acting on their own free will? 

I return to the Mukami house and check on Ruki because he's not suppose to be walking around. However, I find him in his room. It looks like he hasn't noticed that I left.