{8- So Much Pain For Someone Who's Already Broken}

Eve's P.O.V. 

The following night, I decided to get to know the brothers a little better. I haven't been sleeping well enough because of my horrible memories thanks to my father, and my forgotten memories. 

I decide to go to Kou first before Yuma calls us all for dinner. I knock of Kou's door before entering into his bedroom. "Oh, it's you, Little Masco-Kitty~" He smirks as he winks at me. 

"Evening, Kou." I just nod my head in my greet. 

"What brings you to my room? Do you want me to drink your blood?" He cheers and smiles with glee. 

"Only if you ask. . . But, I want to try something out on you. Remember when I said that I can look into your memories? I would like to look into yours, if you don't mind." 

"Huh? Why would you want to see my memories?" 

"Just curious. In return, I'll let you drink my blood. . ." I frown. As much as I didn't want to offer my blood to him, it seemed like the only way to get what I needed. 

"Alright, come here." Kou winks at me again. I walk over to him and sit next to him on his bed. "So, how does this work exact-ow!" He grunts as I suddenly scratch his arm with my sharp nails. 

I look at the blood on my hand and bring it up to my lips. I lick the blood off my fingers and my eyes slightly widen. I can taste the blood that is part human, and part vampire. His human side still lingers within him. 

More importantly, I can see his memories. Not sure how to describe it, but it's something that no child should have to go through. I almost pity the blonde vampire. 

"Eve? Are you okay?" Kou waves his hand in front of my face and I blink twice. 

"I'm fine." I say and wipe my hands on a white cloth that I carried around. The next thing I do is bring my wrist up to his mouth. "Per our agreement, you are to drink my blood and become Adam. Just as you and your brothers have planned." 

"Good girl." Kou smirks and grabs my arm, then bites down on my wrist. 

I do not wince at the pain, nor do I grunt. I watch him become satisfied with my blood. After a while, he pulls away and licks his lips. 

"Satisfied?" I questioned while pulling my wrist back. "My blood is special, yet powerful. So, you should be careful at the amount that you drink. My blood can be dangerous sometimes." I inform him.

"Dangerous how?" 

"That's a secret. . . Then again, you should know since you and your brothers have a project to complete. Please, excuse me." I stand up from his bed and make my way toward the door, but Kou gently grabs my wrist. 

"Wait!" 

"Yes?" I look back at him. 

"Would you mind sleeping in my room tonight?" Kou shyly looks away from me and I stare at him with a disappointed look. It's like he's telling me that he needs somebody to sleep next to. 

"Fine. If you'll excuse me, I must be going. I need to think about a few things. I will return to your bedroom when you're ready to go to sleep." I take my hand from Kou's grasp and leave his bedroom, then returning to mine. 

I sigh as I sit on the bed while looking down at my lap. My hands are brought up to my face and see blood on them, but I know it's an illusion because I've looked into Kou's past. Plus Ruki's. 

There was so much blood and it made me smile. . . Not out of happiness, nor sadness, or because of the pain. I was happy with joy, but I can't explain why.