Her Fiance

You were currently sleeping in your bed completely incapacitated after the whole fight with the dragon that baby dragon... Isa has named the dragon Riku...

You suddenly heard the alarm go off and you quickly turn it off and look to the window to see the sun slowly rising...

Y/N: "Thank you early [Riser Perk]... i feel great!!!"

Suddenly you feel something grab your arm and your pulled back under the covers...

Y/N: "OK listen Rias, i was fine with the whole breaking and entering thing a few days ago... but this just ridiculous!"

You pull the covers off then suddenly you see the black hair... it was Akeno gripping your arm! You were dead quite, just staring at the sleeping beauty clinging to your arms... With Rias you could deal with her advancements since you knew it was for the fact that she wanted you to become part of her peerage, however with Akeno. She had no reason to be her and the more you stared at her, the more she was slowly becoming your Kryptonite, as she lay in bed with her hair down and slight smile on across her face while she wore a sexy purple night gown to bed, instead of Rias who was naked when she slept... you knew it wasn't exactly the same thing with Rias, but you couldn't help yourself imagine ripping those clothes of in the heat of the moment while you both go crazy for one another.... you slowly turned away from her with a slight a shade of red on your cheeks... However she slowly begins to wake and she see's you.

Akeno: "How did you sleep?~"

You turn to look at her... Those eyes, they were mesmerizing... You've never seen such Violet eyes before... They were just hypnotic! You bring your hand closer to her cheek and move some hair out of her face..

Y/N: "I don't think I've ever said this before... But you have the most beautiful eyes, i have ever seen... It's like watching the stars and the moon dancing in a Violet sky!" 'Oh shit did i just say that out loud!'

She moves closer to you and kisses you on the cheek, then rest her head on your arm again... You bring your arm in for a hug and she moves closer to you, intertwining her one leg with yours..

Akeno: "That's one way of waking up a girl~" she moves her hand under your shirt and starts exploring your body, but you don't mind as you move closer to her ear.

Y/N: "Oh what's happening here~"

She moves to you ear and nibbles on your ear and you start to get goose bumps running all over your body as she cuddles up close to you...

Akeno: "Just hungry is all~"

You tried stopping yourself 

But you grab a hold of her and place her on top of you as you start to kiss her on the neck then work your way to her lips, she doesn't stop you, when you get to her lips she opens her mouth as both your tongues fight for dominance, but you decided to play dirty and instead of just lying around, you wrap both your arm's around her back and slowly begin to get up from your lying position on the bed and suddenly she was the one on the  bottom and you were the one on top, this stops her onslaught for only a moment, giving you enough time to grab a hold of her ass with your left hand and she was completely flushed and she grabs a hold of your right hand and intertwines your fingers with hers... You started exploring your new territory and you were driving her crazy... But before long you both have to come up for air...

Akeno: "Your not playing fair~" her hand still under your shirt moves over to your abs and starts circling your abs and then slowly makes its way down to your underwear... But you grab her arm before its get to far down and she looks at you confused...

Y/N: "Oh sweet heart~" you tighten your grip on her ass and she squeaks out of joy "If your making me feel good~" you pick her up and position her against wall... "What about you~" you release your grip on her ass and wrap your arm around her waist and start kissing her neck, she grabs a hold of your back with both her hands and she starts clawing into your shirt... but you don't care as you start kissing her neck and she starts breathing heavily... Your hands move from her back, working there way slowly down to her ass and she screams out with glee... when you come up for air she suddenly wraps her legs around your waist she starts kissing you with so much passion that you both are clawing each other, when you both come up for air she  rips your shirt off and clawing into your back... But this doesn't stop your onslaught as you both move around your bed... when you both come up for air you look into those lust hungry eyes and you were getting rock hard, down there...