The Meeting

Season 2 Chapter 5

(Y/N Pov)

You were currently sitting beside Serefall and Sirzechs. Things got intense after that brawl between Vali and you, but that was twenty minutes ago and they calmed down a bit... But it turns out you were called to the underworld for certain reason, apparently Jack your little fallen Angel friend headed back to Azazel and is receiving punishment for what he has done, you don't know most of the details, but from what you've heard Azazel has big hopes for the fallen angel and while you wanted to speak to Azazel and Sirzech. Serefall told you that your mostly here to talk about what happened that night since Sirzech and Ajuka agreed to your mission. she also mentioned that although Azazel would not start a war, she would like it if you don't try to become hostile here. So that's what you've been doing since then, twiddling your thumbs under the table listening to the facts about the night... But neither one of them have asked you about that night, but instead are using there facts.

Leo: "Are you alright?"

Y/N: 'Alright would not be my choice of words..." you look to Vali as he leaned against the wall staring at you 'Unconformable is more appropriate."

Leo: "True the wearer of the Vanishing dragon is quite strong. Actually he is close to your strength when it comes to power alone wouldn't you say?"

Y/N: 'Unfortunately... Yes... Yes he is.' you send him a stare back and he stops. 'I have a question thought Leo?"

Leo: "It's about what happened between Albion and I correct."

Y/N: 'Yes, i'm afraid so... you don't need to tell me if you don't want to.'

Leo: "Thank you, but i believe that you deserve to know this Y/N... Tell me haven't you found it odd that i taught Tiamat magic?"

Y/N: 'A little.... i mean i though magic comes to you dragon like a fish to water it's natural isn't it?'

Leo: "You're not wrong, most dragons are born with a natural affinity to certain types of magic. For Ddraig it was flames, for Tiamat it was water,  for me it was Lightning... But that does not matter, since most dragon prefer claws, tail and so on when there young... Even myself for time preferred to fight with my claws over my magic affinity. But before i became the [Teachers Of Dragons] and even before being called the [Lightning Dragon]. i was considered the weakest dragons"

Y/N: 'You were considered the weakest?'

Leo: 'Yes... i was the smallest of the eggs born beside me. My magic was often considered my only advantage in a fight among young dragons my age, but i was still weaker compared to older dragons."

Y/N: 'So how did you become so strong?'

Leo: 'I was foolish, acting out of term when i came of age, I fought with an old wind dragon i was a fool thinking i could win the match i wanted to prove that i was stronger than the old dragon that kept stealing my food... I was lucky to survive. I had terrible wounds all over my body, i could barley move... 

I stayed in the same spot for 10 ten days, i was wounded and hungry. But during my time of pain and hunger i didn't realize that human had been watching me. Remember Y/N at the time *Humanity was not as big as it is today, your people were only a few thousand at most amongst the continents and tribes. An old man watched over me, his name has been forgotten to time, but his name was 'Tanar.' 

He came to my aid on the eleventh day, brought me a full deer for me to eat, while i ate he tended to my wounds... i should have left that's what most dragons would have done, but the person intrigued me... Why would he be so selfless to help a dragon. My origainal thought was maybe thought he would be given power of some kind or something along those lines? But when i asked he merely stated "He wanted to help me."