Summoned

You're standing with Rias and her peerage as they all go through the briefing of what is suppose to happen at the meeting, you were right beside Rias as she gave the commands.

Rias: "Well time to go."

Everyone: "Right

Rias: "And Gasper sweetie. Behave yourself while were gone."

You look at the box that's right in front of you move and you sigh as you hear her comment.

Gasper: "OK"

Rias: "I don't mean to scold, but if you activate your powers it will stall negotiations and we don't want that. You understand right?"

Gasper: "Yes ma'am."

You look at the little girl as she pop's her head out of the box, you walk over to her and pat her head

You look at the little girl as she pop's her head out of the box, you walk over to her and pat her head. She smiles and gives you a hug.

Y/N: "I have to leave with them, but if anything happens call me, i try my best to rush on over."

Gasper: "Ok..."

Y/N: "That's my little sister."

She nods.

Rias: "Don't worry Koneko will be looking after you while were gone. Isn't that right Koneko?"

Koneko: "Yes, of course."

You look at the girl and you see the chocolate bars that you bought from them before this started, you had Gasper a Nintendo switch that you bought for her and yourself. She says she's a big gamer so you thought maybe one of these days you'll play together.

Y/N: "Here you go..."

She smiles happily and you hand her a few games.

Gasper: "Thank you."

You nod and stand up and look at Rias.

Y/N: "Do i really need to be in that meeting?"

Rias sighed and nodded as well.

Rias: "I don't like it either, but all three of them have asked for you personally."

Y/N: "Great...." You look at Gasper starting the game and move closer to her ear "I haven't beaten level 5... See if you can beat the high score."

She nods and you walk over to the rest of the group and head out of the room, you walk down the hall, making your way to the entrance, but you can hear Asia and Xenovia giggle behind you.

Y/N: "What's so funny?"

Asia: "Oh nothing's."

Xenovia: "We just thought how cute it was how you were acting with Gasper is all."

Y/N: "Really?"

Asia: "Really, you are so close to her and how we found you both, her sleeping in your arms, while you wrap your arms around her acting as a blanket and guard... It was so cute."