Fighting for the factions

Season 2 Chapter 3

(Y/N Pov)

You were currently sitting on your couch in your house while Irnia and Xenovia sit across from you, there was tea for all of you as Mira had just left so the room was just you three.

You were massaging your forehead thinking this all over, again and again...

Irina: "Is everything all right?"

You just looked at the two, and sighed...

Y/N: "Yeah... i'm just thinking your offer over is all?"

Xenovia: "There's not much to think about... You can either assist us on our holy mission or you can deny us help like the devil you are!"

You just looked at Xenovia and shook your head to the sides, 'This chick needs to chill...' You turn to Irina.

Y/N: "Irina, can you please explain the offer again. One more time if you would please?"

She nods.

Irina: "It's quite simple really, after that battle we learnt a fatal truth!" she said while grabbing her hand and starts massaging it. "We aren't strong enough to take on this mission!"

Xenovia: "Irina!"

Irina: "What it's true, you even said it yourself... you even said that Y/N, was holding back against us didn't you!" you turn Xenovia and she seemed annoyed by Irina bring it up... "She did by the way! So we were going to ask the church for more help, but they stated that it wouldn't be possible. Until." She was about to carry on but she seemed hesitant.

Y/N: "Until what?"

Xenovia: "Until we mentioned you!"

You were surprised hearing that, but they couldn't see it as you hide your emotions.

Y/N: "What did you tell them?"

Xenovia: "We told them about the fact that you brought a Holy sword back for us, while also taking out a stray priest!"

Inira: "We also mentioned that you were a former Human that converted to a Devil and that you still believed in God."

You just looked around the room to make sure no one else was listening, even though it was a secret and is known by everyone it still seemed weird for her to talk about it out in the open.

Y/N: "And they agreed that i should help?"

Irina: "Not... exactly?"

Xenovia: "Originally they didn't believe us!" she seemed to be smiling after saying that and you blocked that out of your mind.

Irina: "But after explaining everything, they seemed less hesitant. They were also personally surprised that you could wield the Holy Sword, so they state that we should at least ask for some assistance if possible."

She moves closer to you and smiles...

Irina: "So what do you think?"

You moved backwards into the couch and thought about it...

Y/N: "If you're really asking me to join this mission of yours and bring back the remaining Excalibur's, then i would happily say yes."

Irina: "Yes"

Y/N: "However!"

Xenovia: "What?"

Y/N: "The problem is, you've both previously stated that you don't need help and mentioned it to Rias and her peerage. And since she rules over most of this area, i may not be allowed to help you... but if i get permission from the Devil king then he will allow it."