Training Camp

You were currently waiting on top of the hill with Rias, Akeno and Isa as you all see Isa walking up the hill carrying the smallest bag of the group, but you knew it would take a while since she found it hard to carry the bag... Kiba walks past her with a larger bag twice Isa's size and so did Koneko who walked up with a bag five times the size of Kiba's.... While you were technically caring a literal mountain on your back which was ten time the size of Koneko's....

Y/N: "I don't understand the reasoning behind this whole, carrying a back pack up a hill scenario here Rias?" You didn't mind the weight on your back, but even your normal Armour felt more heavy than... This was a joke of a work out, but then again you didn't really mind.

Rias: "It's to improve her strength... she needs to get stronger, quickly." she said crossing her arms over her chest, while you sighed out of annoyance...

Y/N: "Then might i suggest something a little more normal, when it comes to training. But will improve her a lot faster than this..."

Rias: "Go a head."

You walk down the hill and walk beside Isa...

Isa: "I know i'm weak... i get it. I'm the weakest one here! I don't need to hear it!" she was clearly defeated and annoyed.

Y/N: "That's not why i'm here... i'm going to give you a little push!"

You cast a spell in your one hand. [Courage] from your Illusion spell tree and suddenly she's sprinting up the hill like a mad women with you right beside her with your bag also on your back, as she runs past Rias and Akeno...

*Courage... Improves the person's mood and pushes them, by giving them a Stamina and Health boost... if booth are full then, it's a pure adrenaline rush... (lasts 5 min)

Y/N: "Isa what are you going to do when you get in that ring in 10 days time!"

Isa: "I'm going to kick Riser's face and beat his sorry ass excuse of a peerage! And make him pay for what he did to Rias!"

And like that she starts picking up the pace and you were personally impressed by that... a few second later she had passed Koneko and Kiba... Then suddenly it becomes a race between the three with you never stepping neither in front or behind any of them... Isa still starts chanting and suddenly it's starts getting to Koneko and Kiba, as they also start chanting as well about beating the "Fire Chicken"... while your just laughing inside trying not to fall on the floor... When you finally get to the top of the hill. Isa drops the bag and suddenly falls to the floor...

Isa: "I'm done!" she starts panting...

You just move over and place two bottles by her side.

Y/N: "The one on the right is a bottle of water, the one on the left is a potion called Stamina. I've got five of them on me. i'm not going to juice you like a sports star, were going to make you work and it's going to hurt, but remember who your doing it for! But don't ask for a lot of those potions, it takes a while to create!"

She nods and grabs the bottle of water and drinks it for a bit, then finally Rias, Akeno and Asia got to the top of the hill.

Rias: "Impressive you got her running..."

Y/N: "Not that hard, when you cast the spell i used on her trust me, the spell only amplifies and helps the target... Very good support magic."

Rias nodded, then she see's the stamina bottle in Isa's hand...

Rias: "I didn't know you had potions?"

Y/N: "It's not often that i need to use them... But i can make a few exceptions when it comes to training and don't worry, she will be limited."