The Two Priests

Season 2 chapter 2

(Third Pov)

Kiba was sleeping peacefully in her room... suddenly she hears the door open and she springs out of bed... but she stopped half way when she see's Asia walk into the room and is given a big hug.

Asia: "Kiba... Oh thank goodness you're alright!" she hugged the blond while the girl started searching around the room, confused... "We didn't think you come back after the fight!"

Kiba: "Where am i?"

???: "You are currently in the Y/N L/N residents and are under his protection and are residing in one of his spare rooms."

Asia: "Mira! What are you doing here?"

Mira: "I came to wake the master up... But i see he is no longer here." she looks around the room... "But apparently his familiar is still here." The girls look to where Mira was looking and they see wolf in his puppy form sitting on a chair resting his head between his paws... while he had a few bandages on his paws and neck. He was still sleeping.

Kiba: "What happened?"

Mira: "I thought you would know, since Y/N looked after you both the entire night!" Kiba looks over hand and legs they were fully healed not even a scratch.

Kiba: "He watched over me?"

Asia walks over to Shadow and he suddenly opens his eyes and licks Asia's fingers, she picks up the puppy in her arms and cradles him like a baby making sure to not hurt him.

Mira: "Yes... After his phone call with someone, he stayed by you and looked after you, while also looking after 'Shadow'... The entire time he was here, he didn't even sleep. He was just staring at the two of you hoping you were both alright."

Kiba grabs a hold of her bed covers... "Really... Where is he now?"

Mira: "He is currently on the phone with Rias, apparently something had happened, while you two went missing."

Kiba: "What happened?"

Asia: "Two priests arrived at Isa's house yesterday, they wanted to have a meeting with Rias about something!?" she tries to heal Shadow, but he seems unhappy when ever she tries... "Why won't you let me heal you? I promise you will feel better very soon!" But he just whimpers...

Y/N: "It's not as simple as healing him Asia." They turn around to see you in the arch way of the door with your left hand bandaged up all the way to your elbow... You walking and stroke Shadow "He hurt his body true and getting attacked like he did, with that sword. He's lucky to be alive, he's a strong a little guy!" he yips... and Asia seems happy to seem him acting normal again "His wounds were physically healed. But magic will only take it so far.... all he needs now is rest, Holy magic on a familiar like him, takes a lot out of him both in magic and his body. We have to be careful, although his cuts are closed, they can re-open the cuts if he's not careful." Shadow yawns... you rub his ears and he slowly falls asleep in Asia's arms.

Y/N: "Asia can you keep him in your room, i think he will sleep better if he has your baby dragon looking after him."

She nods and quickly walks out of the room.

Y/N: "Mira can you please give us a minute a lone, please?"

She nods and walks out of the room and closes the door behind her.

You move over to her and look at her hand with the wound.

Y/N: "You look alright! But how do you feel?"