Prologue

My name is Scarlet Stronghold. I live in a world full of superheroes - two standing up above the rest. The Commander and Jetstream. His super strength makes him pretty much indestructible, while she has the power of supersonic flight along with a total mastery of unarmed combat.

By day they live as Steve and Josie Stronghold, the top real estate agents in the metropolis of Maxville. Last name ring a bell? I call them mom and dad, the daughter to the Commander and Jetstream. I also have a twin brother named Will - the goofball of the family.

It sometimes can be a bit weird seeing your parents fighting against crime on TV but it has its perks. Like when mom picks up awesome takeout on her way home from work.

On the other hand, living up to the family name means that my brother and I are supposed to save the world someday.

There's just one problem...

My brother still hasn't discovered his own power. I, on the other, found my own power. It happened during the summer before freshmen year of Sky High, and what happened was quite a shock for everyone. During that summer I didn't just have one power - I had two powers.

The first power I developed was telekinesis. Turns out my great-grandmother on my mother's side was also telekinetic. A week later we discovered my second power.  I had the power to turn invisible. I inherited this power from my grandma on my dad's side. My parents were over the moon to find out I had two powers.

Now if only Will could have at least one power - any power. Hopefully he develops it soon before our parents realize that Will doesn't actually have any powers....

A/N: I gave Scarlet two super powers since Will has two because both of his parents have powers so I just thought to give Scarlet two as well. (That was the worst sentence I ever wrote>.<) This was just a little introduction.