Season 1: "Welcome To Magix"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
[C]- A citizen who's not important
Hope you enjoy~
...

I stood on my feet as the door to my room opened. My gaze fell upon Sophia. My personal maid.

Sophia: "Princess, her Majesty has sent me to ask if you're ready?"

"For the last time, Sophia. Call me, Irene."

Sophia: "I would never forgive myself if I we're to call you by your real name, Princess."

"The King and Queen has told everyone who works in the Palace to call them by their names." Sophia stayed quiet which caused me to sigh.

"Please, tell Mother and Father that I will be in front of the Palace in a second."

Sophia: "Of course, Princess. Do you want me to bring your suitcases outside as well?"

"Yes, please."

She grabbed by suitcases and left my bedroom. I opened the doors to my balcony and stepped outside. The citizens of Irequel happily talked with one another as they went about their morning. The children sat in playgrounds practicing Alchemy.

I smiled and walked back into my room. I grabbed my purse and checked inside to make sure I had everything. Phone, check. Wallet, check. Night light, check.

After checking if I had everything, using magic I grabbed my hoverboard that was hanging on the wall. It was a gift from a few civilian children in town, and I love it.

The hoverboard works beautifully and there are no problems. Everyone who reside in Irequel are very intelligent, so I wasn't surprised that they were able to construct the board. I threw the board into the air on the balcony and jumped onto it. I rode it all the way to the entrance of the Palace. Once I was close to the ground I jumped off the board and grabbed it. I walked towards my parents and Iris and hugged them. After a few minutes we let go of eachother.

Ingrid: "Remember to have fun alright?"

"Of course Mom. I will also get stronger!"

Israel: "We know you will. Just don't push yourself too hard."

"I will keep that in mind, Dad."

I turned towards my sister and got on one knee.

"Don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone, okay?"

Iris: "Yeah, yeah. Just... Don't forget about me.."

"Never."

Ingrid: "Now, if you have any trouble falling asleep, remember that you're safe and that nothing can happen to you. Especially with Faragonda and the Professors there." She wrapped her arms around me. "We love you very much sweetheart. Don't forget to visit us whenever you get the chance to. Sadly it's time for you to go. We don't want you being late on your first day, now do we?"

I smiled and grabbed my suitcases.

"Alright I'm ready."

Mom waved her hand around and fairy dust started to surround my body. I started to disappear. I looked at the Palace that stood behind my parents and Iris. Before I looked away, I noticed everyone that worked in the Palace stood on one of the many balconies holding a huge sign that read "Have a safe journey, Princess!"