Season 1: "The Font Of The Dragon Fire"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
[D&S]- Darcy and Stormy
Hope you enjoy~

Tecna: "Hey! Here's Stella!"

Stella came running towards us.

Bloom: "We're all here now."

Stella: "I hope, for your sake, that what you've got to tell us is super important, Bloom. I was busy organizing my shoe collection!"

"My, oh my, you sure have your priorities straight."

Musa: "Priorities are straight but the rest of her brain is a bit askew." Bloom looked at the ground.

Bloom: "I have to talk to you, girls. Seriously."

Flora: "Wh... What's wrong, Bloom?"

Bloom: "I've been thinking about this for a while, and after what happened at Red Fountain..." She began to have flashbacks of the incident. "Well I... I've decided to leave Alfea. There I said it!" We gasped.

All: "Huh?!"

Stella: "What?! That was a stupid little incident, and anyway, your friend can get lost! Forget Brandon, Sky or whatever his name is! You are you!"

"Bloom, you don't need to leave Alfea over some boy. Sky doesn't know what he's missing and even if he did, you have us!"

Flora stood in front of Bloom and layed her hands on her shoulders.

Flora: "Your powers are amazing, Bloom. Don't waste them."

Musa: "You want to give up everything just like that, without knowing what the outcome will be?"

Tecna: "And, what about your origins? And the secret of Daphne the Nymph?"

Bloom: "I don't care anymore, Tecna. Really, I would rather just forget the whole thing. I don't belong in this dimension and every day, I notice it more and more."

Flora: "Listen Bloom, think of what you're about to do, very carefully." Bloom took a few steps backwards.

Bloom: "Trust me, Flora, I've given it a lot of thought."

Bloom's POV

I began to throw all of my belongings in my suitcase.

"Brandon has made a fool of me! Why did he tell me he was Prince Sky's Squire when he's actually Prince Sky? Maybe it's because I'm not a Princess."

I closed the suitcase and zipped it shut. I reached down and ran my hand on top of Kiko's head.

"Everyone here is, like, special and wonderful... and I'm just a nobody."

I removed my hand from his head and walked towards the doors that lead to the main area. I opened it slightly and peeked outside. Stella, Tecna, Flora, Musa and Irene sat on the couches. Stella and Flora were studying, Tecna's on her computer, Musa is bobbing her head back and forth to her music and Irene is painting. I sighed before shutting the door.

"I'm sure they'll understand."

I released some fairy dust on one of Flora's vines, which grew larger and burst open the window. I sat on the vine and turned to Kiko.