Season 1: "Mission To Domino"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
Hope you enjoy~

Faragonda's POV

Icy: "Your pathetic, little magic schools will soon cease to exist. We have supreme power, and we will stop at nothing... To obtain full control of the Magic Dimension! You have twelve hours to surrender... Or face total annihilation. Resistance is futile!"

She began to laugh as the hologram disappeared.

Faragonda: "They're totally insane!"

Saladin: "Yes. Those three witches are exactly like their ancestors."

Faragonda: "Except that their ancestors could never have obtained the power of the Dragon Flame."

Saladin: "We'll have to work together. I'll go back to Red Fountain and organize a defense strategy. We've got to act quickly!"

...

Darcy snickered as she looked at the creatures of the dark.

Darcy: "My sweet, itsy bitsy babies, you've come back to mama! What is it, my little urchins? Wanna play?"

A great distance away stood Knut and Pepe.

Knut: "I dunno. I don't like this." Pepe gulped and began to tremble in Knut's hand. "This is no place for us anymore."

They left Darcy to tend to her "babies"

Irene's POV

Faragonda: "The witches are planning an attack against us. They're doing what their ancestors did. Back then, they had seriously jeopardized the dimension's balance of power. And now, another generation of witches has taken up the fight. And this time, they possess a weapon their ancestors did not:" she pointed at Bloom.

"Your power. And that makes them incredibly strong. Bloom, listen carefully. At this point in time, the only thing for you to do is to go back to Domino."

Bloom: "To Domino? Uh, but why?"

Faragonda: "Because it was their three ancestors who destroyed you birthplace, Bloom. They eradicated your kingdom. And now, Icy, Darcy and Stormy are following in their evil footsteps. And I'm thinking that, perhaps..."

She created a hologram of Domino's Royal Palace.

"Somewhere in the remnants of the Royal Palace... You might be able to find a clue, a shred of evidence, something, anything,  that could help you regain what you've lost: the Dragon Flame."

The hologram began to change. The castle began to freeze over and snow began to pile on top of it. She then turned to me.

"Irene, if Bloom is not able to recover the Dragon Flame, you're our only hope. Since you're the holder of the Lightning Flame, you're on equal terms of power with the Trix."

I nodded and turned to the girls with a smirk.

"You ready, girls?"

Bloom stared at me with confusion clearly in her eyes.

Flora: "Absolutely. You can count on us."

Stella: "As if we'd let you go by yourself!"