Season 1: "Miss Magix"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
[C]- A citizen who's not important
[D&S]- Darcy and Stormy
Hope you enjoy~
...

Palladium: "Everybody, I'm glad to say that the simulator is up and running again after Bloom's mishap. If I'm not mistaken, there are still several students who must take the test: Flora, Irene, Musa, Tecna, Stella. Also Priscilla, Ortensia and Luna. I hope you're all ready. I see that Stella has a few failures to make up for... But she's not with us today. Could it be an evasive action?"

Bloom: "She wasn't feeling well this morning, Professor.

"She told me that she was going to stop by the infirmary. Maybe she'll come later."

Palladium: "I hope that whatever she has, it's not too serious." He opened the door to the simulation room. "However, when you do see her, tell her that I'm waiting. She's late on many assignments."

...

After completing the exam I quickly made my way to the nurse's office. I knocked before walking inside.

[C]: "Irene?! What's the matter?"

"Oh, I'm fine, ma'am. I'm looking for Stella. She told me this morning that she wasn't feeling well and that she was going to stop by."

[C]: "This morning? You're the first student to walk through that door today, which is kind of odd in itself because when there are exams, I normally have a crowd in here."

"Oh, thanks anyways."

...

I stepped inside to see the girls, except Stella, sitting in the main area.

"You guys know the lastest? Stella didn't go to the infirmary today. So, it's not true that she was feeling ill. In other words, she decided to skip Palladium's class."

Flora: "Huh! I wonder why she's acting like this! The test wasn't even that difficult."

Musa: "We all aced it! What is she afraid of, anyway?"

Tecna: "Running away won't get her anywhere. Sooner or later, she's gonna have to take the simulator test."

Bloom: "What's happened to her, anyway? She wasn't in the garden, nor was she at the library."

"I was hoping to find her here with her nose in a book."

Me and Bloom walked to Stella's room and went inside.

Bloom: "That's an amazing smell!"

[?]: "Infinte Sunset!"

Bloom: "Hoh!"

We turned to see Stella standing in the door way, wearing a completely new outfit.

Stella: "My new perfume. Do you like it?"

"Stella, You don't look sick at all! Quite the contrary."

Stella: "I'm in great shape, Irene! Never felt better in my life, you?"

"We had the simulator test, today. Palladium was expecting you."

Stella: "Listen, he's waited this long, okay? He can wait a little longer. Right now, I've more important things to think of."