Season 1: "Storming Cloudtower"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
[S&B]- Sky and Brandon
Hope you enjoy~

After landing in Alfea's Courtyard, we ran down the steps leading outside. There stood Faragonda and Saladin.

Faragonda: "Welcome back all of you. Bloom how are you, dear?"

Bloom: "Fine, Miss Faragonda."

Saladin: "So, your mission was successful?"

Sky: "We found them, sir."

Bloom: "Brandon and his- uh I mean Prince Sky and the other Specialists." Stella and I nudged Bloom.

Stella: "Yes, their arrival on Domino was timely." Musa pushed past us.

Musa: "Hey! Look!"

She pointed at Kiko, who was at the moment playing with a small purple duck.

"Looks like Kiko's found a friend."

Musa: "It's Pepe, Icy's duck. How did he get here?"

[?]: "I brought him with me."

We turned to see Knut, who was also scratching the side of his face.

Stella: "Knut." Musa frowned.

Faragonda: "It's alright girls, the ogre is on our side."

Saladin: "He fought courageously against the forces of evil." He stood next to Knut.

Stella: "Goodness! You close your eyes for a second and look what happens, haha!"

Knut sat on his knees before beginning to finger walk.

Knut: "Pepe and I managed to run away from Cloud Tower, they chased us but we were too fast for them."

Faragonda: "Indeed, we don't even know what happened to Miss Griffin."

Flora: "So, I guess this means we're all in the same boat now."

"Hm, yes, but it remains to be seen whether we can keep afloat or not." Stella placed her hand on Knut's shoulder.

Stella: "Well, now atleast we have a life raft."

Knut nodded before pulling the Princess of Solaria in an unexpected side hug.

Tecna: "It's getting a little crowded here. Don't you think?"

I looked around and noticed many Red Fountain students carrying a variety of different things into the school.

Bloom: "It's true then, Red Fountain Castle has been destroyed?"

Faragonda: "Yes, unfortunately, the boys will stay here for now." Tecna gave a thumbs up while Musa giggled. "As strong and courageous as these young men are, they can't possibly overpower Icy, Darcy and Stormy by themselves." The girls frowned. "The whole Magic Dimension lies in ruin."

Saladin: "Those three witches won't wait long before launching a new attack on Alfea. We've got to be ready to fight them."

...

Stormy: "Look at that dribbling idiot."

She laughed as she and her sister, Darcy, stared at a certain marooned haired Specialist.