Season 1: "Honor Above All"

~Edited~
[S]- A student who's not important
Hope you enjoy~
...

Irene's POV

*Dream*

Ivory: "This technique has the potential to save your life on numerous occasions. Not many use it because it takes time to build up the required pain tolerance. The more you train the less it will hurt. Now, envelope one of your fists with the Lightning Flame."

I followed her instructions and watched as the Lightning Flame began to circle around my right fist.

Ivory: "Great, now, slam your first into the ground." I raised my head to give her a look. "Don't look at me like that."

I rolled my eyes and did what she said. As soon as my fist connected with the ground, pain shot through my hand. I immediately began to shake my hand while blowing on it.

'That hurt so much!'

Ivory: "You weren't focusing enough."

"I would if you didn't come out and say 'Slam your fist into the ground' so casually."

She shook her head with a smile on her face. Her gaze turned to the sky and the smile immediately dropped.

Ivory: "I guess that's all the time we have today. Don't forget to train!"

I shot out of bed hearing the alarm blaring. I shut it off before looking outside my window. Time for another day of classes.

...

Wizgiz: "Come on, girls! Don't take it like that. It's just a little quiz." Stella stood up from her seat.

Stella: "Yes, but it's a little "pop" quiz! And I just think it's... not fair." She sat back down.

Wizgiz: "Listen, the quiz is on things you should've been reviewing for some time already!"

[S]: "You teachers always use that excuse to give us tons of homework."

"Your class isn't the only one we've got to study for, you know!" Wizgiz cleared his throat.

Wizgiz: "Anyway... Since there will be a quiz tomorrow, I strongly recommend that you review what we talked about today."

He grabbed his bag and walked out of the classroom. Everyone began to converse with eachother until we heard snoring.

[S]: "What is that noise?"

We turned to see Bloom asleep on her desk. Flora reached over and began to shake her.

Flora: "Bloom? Bloom!"

Bloom: "Huh? Wha... What's the matter?" Everyone started to laugh. "Are you laughing at me?"

A student held a mirror in front of her. She noticed the ink smudged on her cheek and began to laugh as she wiped the ink of her face.

Griselda: "A-hem! Can someone tell me what is so hilarious? Ah! Someone's been using their desk as a bed! Bloom, follow me to the principal's office. Humph!"

Bloom sighed before following Griselda. I turned my attention to the girls.

"I'll see you guys back in the dorm. I'm going to walk around for a bit."