Season 1: "Secrets Within Secrets"

~Edited~
[?]- Irene doesn't know their name yet
Hope you enjoy~

I was close to finishing a painting I have been working on for while until I decided to check on the girls. After placing the brush inside a cup filled with water, I walked out of my room. I noticed Bloom, Stella and Flora make their way inside Tecna and Musa's room and decided to follow in after them.

Flora: "Bloom's out of her mind. You talk to her!"

Tecna: "Why? What's up? Whatcha wanna do?"

Flora: "She wants to go to the Exhibition!"

Musa: "Did she receive an invitation?"

Flora: "No! Or it wouldn't be a problem, would it?"

"Bloom, why do you want to go?"

Flora: "I've asked her that."

Bloom: "I've got to talk to Brandon. He's avoiding me and I wanna know why."

Stella: "Fess up! You like him."

Bloom: "No, we're just friends."

Stella: "Well, in that case I see no reason to go so far as breaking the rules to get to him!"

Bloom: "Okay, maybe it's true. Brandon is special to me. But I am not sure what I mean to him. That's why I need to talk to him today."

Flora: "Alright. We'll go to Red Fountain with you."

Bloom: "Thanks, Winx!"

"Sorry girls, but I can't come with you."

They turned to me with confusion etched on their faces.

Stella: "And why exactly not?"

"Babysitting Iris, I'll probably show her around the school. Do you guys want to meet her before heading to Red Fountain?"

Everyone except Stella nodded. A large smile appeared on said girl's face as she began to twirl around the room.

Stella: "I can't wait to see Iris again!"

Musa: "Stella knows your sister?"

"Ah! I haven't really told you guys, have I? Well, Stella and I have known eachother since we were babies. When she came to Irequel we would play in the Royal Garden's and when I went to Solaria, she'd drag me around the nearest mall, looking for new clothes. Our parents are great friends and are basically family."

Stella swung her arm around my shoulders.

Stella: "I haven't visited in a while. Take me with you next time you go back home, k?"

A smile appeared on my face.

"Only if you take me to Solaria. I haven't seen Radius in a while."

She nodded with a smile on her face. All of a sudden my phone began to ring. I accepted the call and watched as a hologram of my sister appeared.

Iris: "Irene! We're close!"

"Alright. I'll meet you outside."

I hung up before gesturing the girls to follow me.