003,

003, THAT FEELING .

       KATHERINE Jordan rushed down the streets of Small Heath and toward Watery Lane

KATHERINE Jordan rushed down the streets of Small Heath and toward Watery Lane. Number Six, to be specific. Once news had reached to the petite, brunette Jordan woman of Arthur Shelby being beaten up by the new Inspector that had come to town, through little Finn Shelby, who had come over through boredom — for reasons that were still a bit foggy to Katherine, despite the fact she had asked Tommy and her brothers about it multiple times — she was straight up and out of her seat in the living room, heading straight to the Shelby's, Finn hot on her heels.

People in the street moved out of the way, quickly, at merely the distinct sound of the heels of Katherine's boots hitting the cobbled streets, apologising with a mumble for being in her way, before they watched her rush past them, with Finn running as fast as his little legs could carry him to keep up with the woman. She ignored those apologies, her mind too set on getting to Arthur. In fact, she had hardly even noticed that Finn was practically running to keep up with her; for how petite she was, Katherine was much faster than she looked.

She burst through the front door, and made her way down the hallway, instructing Finn to stay put in the living room, so he didn't see the sight of his brother, before she barged herself through the small gap in the doorway, between John and Eddie, who were each leant on either side of the doorframe — right in the fucking way. Polly was sat bandaging up arthur's battered and bruised hand, on his left, and Tilly was cleaning bloody cloths in the sink. Will was leant against the wall behind Arthur, smoking, and Ada swept past Katherine in a blur.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Katherine asked, taking a seat in front of Arthur himself. The brunette moved his face from side to side, with her hand, to see the damage done, only earning a sharp hiss of pain from Arthur. Katherine sent him a sympathetic look in return.

"John, wipe the blood out of his eye." Ada instructed, walking past her brother in the doorway. Katherine's dark eyes instantly snapped to John, and she curved an eyebrow upwards at him, ignoring the smugly amused smirk from Eddie, crossing his arms over his chest. John rolled his blue eyes.

"Since when did you give orders?" John asked, a mixture of snappy irritation and amusement in his face as he looked to at his younger sister, who was frantically rushing around the kitchen. A tooth-pick hung from John's mouth, and so limited understanding of what he was actually saying was limited for all those that were inhabiting the kitchen at that moment, all of them tending to a poor, bloodied and beaten up Arthur. Will leant his head against the wall and exhaled smoke, though Katherine could see his amused look through the smoke when she looked at him.

"I'm a trained nurse!" Ada exclaimed. Arthur laughed at this, and Katherine looked up to Ada from where she was inspecting the wounds on Arthur's face. Tilly turn around to look at Arthur, raising her eyebrows as he spoke up.