006,

006, I HAD IT UNDER CONTROL !

        IN the snug of the Garrison, both Shelby and Jordan siblings gathered, with Katherine sat between Tommy and John

IN the snug of the Garrison, both Shelby and Jordan siblings gathered, with Katherine sat between Tommy and John. A lazily lit cigarette hung just as lazily from between her lips, grey smoke on the occasion billowing from her lips and clouding above the two sets of siblings. Arthur was sat next to John, with Tilly between himself and Will, and Eddie on the far end. They could all hear the men singing from outside the snug, in the actual pub, without a care in the world. Katherine lounged back in her seat, feeling her back lean against Tommy's arm.

    The door to the snug opened, and Katherine turned her head. She poked her tongue to the inside of her cheek and narrowed her dark eyes as Grace entered, blonde curls bouncing. Will cleared his throat as Grace entered, catching his little sisters attention. He sent her a warning look.

    "Did you want whiskey as well?" Her words rolled of her tongue with her harsh, Irish accent coming into play. Her blue eyes flickered to Tommy, as she watching him innocently. Tommy's eyes met Grace's, and he shook his head. Katherine watched them, an unconscious jealousy bubbling up inside her.

    "No, just beer." Tommy spoke, with a slight shake of his head. Grace only nodded at him, before she left the room, but not before glancing back at Tommy once more. Arthur watched her do so, before he looked toward Katherine, who's face described exactly what she was feeling — jealousy and rage. Arthur kicked her foot under the table, earning them brunette, Jordan woman's undivided attention. The faux oblivious look that replaced the jealous look from before on Katherine's face made Arthur's eyebrows raise in a knowing manner. Katherine merely rolled her eyes and looked away from Arthur, to Will.

    "Why no whiskey, Tommy? Are you expecting trouble?" Will asked, dark eyes glancing to the second-to-eldest Shelby man. Tommy seemed to disregard Will's question, as he picked up the cards that lay in front of him on the table, icy blue eyes glancing at them once, before placing them back down, face down. Eddie shared a look with his brother, and both of them looked toward Katherine. Though jealousy was still bubbling up inside her, she knew that there wasn't something quite right about Tommy that night. Something was just off with him. She couldn't figure out what.

"Jesus Christ, Tommy — What the hell made you let them sing?" John whined, chewing on a toothpick between his teeth as he spoke to his brother. Katherine smirked as she glanced toward John, the pair sharing a pained look as they listened to the horrific singing outside of the snug.

"Yeah, it's like they're strangling cats out there." Eddie added, as he took a drag of his cigarette, shortly, with an amused look playing on his face. There was a ripple of laughter from them all, at both Eddie and John's comments, as Eddie exhaled the smoke. Katherine smirked again.