012,

012, NOT AS STUPID AS YOU LOOK .

        ALL four Jordan siblings sat in Will and Eddie's office in the betting den

ALL four Jordan siblings sat in Will and Eddie's office in the betting den. Eddie sat at his desk, with a cigarette hanging loosely from his lips, scribbling in the book on his desk with his messy scrawl, smudging the ink slightly, as he wrote. Tilly sat in the arm chair across from him, her head lolled back and her blue eyes drifting to her sister on occasion. Will leant against the doorframe and surveyed the business within the betting den and Katherine sat on top of her older brother's desk, counting the betting money they'd taken the day prior.

    Katherine inhaled sharply, as she felt her sister's blue eyes snap to her again, but kept her eyes fixated on the money. Katherine was very good at adding up, it had always been a skill of hers, which is why Tommy often left the brunette in charge of doing so.

    "All right, Till." Katherine suddenly snapped, looking up at her sister with an expecting look. Tilly lifted her head and turned to fully look at her sister, with furrowed brows. Eddie briefly looked up and exhaled smoke, the cigarette still dangling between his lips. Katherine continued. "What's up with you?"

    "Me? Nothing." Tilly shrugged at her sister as she spoke, shaking her blonde curls behind her shoulders. Katherine's dark brown eyes narrowed at her sister. The corners of Tilly's full lips suddenly upturned and she smirked at her little sister. Will glanced back at his two little sister's out of boredom as he puffed on his cigar, free hand lazily shoved in the pockets of his suit trousers, jacket discarded. He soon turned away again, disinterested. Tilly cleared her throat, before speaking, "I was just wondering. . . have you thought anymore on what we were talking about the other day, hm?"

    Katherine looked back up to Tilly with a warning look. This had seemed to spark both Will and Eddie's attention, as they both paused what they were doing to look at their youngest sister, simultaneously. Tilly raised an eyebrow, her smirk still there. Katherine sucked in a sharp breath, "Till —"

    "What's going on?" Eddie asked, cautiously. He had taken the cigarette from his lips by now, holding it between his index and middle finger of his free hand, tapping the excess ash into the ashtray on his desk, whilst his left hand still held the pen he was using, tightly.

    "Nothing. Shut up, Till." Katherine turned to Eddie with a deadpanned look on her face, before she turned to her sister and shot her a warning look filled with bubbling anger and irritation. Whatever happened, Katherine was determined to not let her brother's know of her newly revealed love for Thomas Shelby, for one of two reasons. One, the constant teasing would be relentless, and two, because neither of the boys could keep their mouth's shut, Arthur and John would know in seconds, and consequently, Tommy, too. It was just a passing fancy, Katherine told herself, it didn't mean anything.