Chapter 3

(Third  Pov)

It been about month since Nanao gotten reincarnation, and her Father decided to bring in tutors to help her in education and culture of the Royal Jissoji family.

It was rather amusing to transform her old pretty dark princess room into nice terrifying room of darkness. Mind that she took some old skulls and bottle of deceased mythical parts from the lab to the collection on her shelf.

The tutors were rather terrified of her while they gave out information like most Npc in a otome who tells you what to do in the game and how to achieve points and special awards.

Nanao have yet to achieve some of the achievements nor can Nanao find where they are. She assume they come out once she do something that cause a reaction.

At the moment, she was reading one of the book title Magic and their elements in the library. The library itself is very large and space that gives an antique Victorian look.

There are several elements; fire, water, ground, Earth, steel, space, void, magic, and will power.

Some people of many kingdoms have the ability of magic in their genes though some gains it by some mystery unknown reasons. She believe in today society magic rather somewhat rare ability to have in gaining more abilities.

The void and space abilities is the most rarest to have and only about four to five people of the population have it. The void ability actually drains people of their magic while people who try to cast spell, or attack on them with their other abilities is neutralifed and the attack is useless.

The space abilities is like the infinity pouch were you can mold and create life in a place where the ability create rooms, weapons, clothing, powers and things beyond imagination.

She believe this is how some people who play alot of games that have their inventory from that popular games. Nanao don't remember the name of the games but it was rather fun to not waste material when having a full pouch.

Nanao wonder what her status is due to the fact no body have yet to guide me around to show her own character details and abilities. She tried calling out " open status" or "status reveal" and it didn't work. Nanao hope she figured this out soon she may see my status so she can change the negative in her character action that may cause my death or banished in the future.

Closing the book, she felt an uneased present staring into my figure.

"oh not this again" she thought to herself noticing a white fluff of hair sticking out from the corner of one of the book shelves. The boy that she previously have met seem to follow her around and watch her movements this past month.

She have yet to decide on telling Father about her stalker, but it rather amusing to see the boy stuttered out with a blush and run away whenever she decided to go over to his position.

Nanao guess she frighten him too much, due to her hair growing. It have now reach down past my feets,now some have spread onto the floor, making it look like something from the horror movie and her hair could cover up most of her if she let it flow around the front of herself beside the over long bangs hiding her face.

Her father have let the maids braid her hair in a lovely style that keeps it from dragging on the floor, and she like how they detail it so her bangs may remain covering her hair.

(Like this style cause I'm bad at detailing the looks about hair, but I'll get better so I may or may not use pics I do not own)

Nanao like to wave her hair around now, since it is tied up and it makes a small swoosh whenever it sways. The maid and butler seem to like the new change in her beside hoarding the books in her room.

They told her that she've been a splendid girl and was kind to most of the people in the castle. Nanao know that they lying due to the fact they fake their smile a bit, but she know it better to change from that spoil brat ways to a good person so that her future isn't ruined by it.

Nanao have started to help around the castle. Helping the maid fold clothes and put them away, asking advised about cooking by the chef and asking if she may have a picnic in the over large garden walk way in the backyard of the castle even though she is a princess, she must learn how to live sooner or later.

The people work around her change a bit due to her change in attitude and it seem to makes them more happy and outgoing whenever they work with her or do their duties.

The castle now feels more homey now that Nanao can help around like a normal person.

"Miss Nanao-san" said the maid name Mako whom she've befriend the past month

"Yes ma'am?" Nanao said, putting down her book and politely stood up from the chair.

"You have a meeting to go with your father, shall I take you to the room?" Mako asked with a small bow before waving her hand towards the walkway that lead to the door to the hallway.

"It is fine, please lead me the way." She said with a small smile that goes noticed by mako who beam in pure happiness.

"Right away!" Happily Mako said as she walks in front of her showing her the way throughout the hallways.

Nanao rather be lead in the hallways because this place is a freaking maze. She gotten lost so many time that she need to have a butler or maid leading me through it though she have yet to figure out the place. Nanao swear they have some sort of human gps on their bodies.

She wonder what the meeting will be about as she continue to follow the Mako who spokes about some gossips that have been going around the kingdoms.