Chapter 9

(Endo's Pov)

After the ball and minor annoying Prince trying to keep us in for the night. We left the Yuasa kingdom afterwards. I was rather tired from trying to keep away from Masaru though it wasn't achieveable considering he is a pest that won't stop bugging me.

I had leaned onto Sako's shoulder, falling asleep for the remainder of the trip til we arrived home with no minor interruption though some were quickly dealt with by the guards that came with us just in case of an assassination.

My dream during the ride was a weird one, though I have weird dreams since I was small. The dream was rather amusing due to the fact it was a singing chibi cat playing bingo along with other cats joining along with instruments.

I wish I had popcorn during the song they make, it was rather cute, but I woken up right after the song ended when mako shook me a bit, attempting to make sure I get up.

As for now, I've have cornered sako into a dead-end of the library. I've been meaning to get him to talk, but he keep avoiding me from afar.

Now I see hope to see why he avoiding me.

(Sako's Pov)

“ive been cornered.”

ƈ ͡ (ुŏ̥̥̥̥ ‸ ŏ̥̥̥̥) ु

I look for a way to escape but found no other way except for the only way in front of me.

Nanao-chan is blocking the way though.

“Why do you torture me so good, Nanao-chan?”i thought to myself as I couldn't help but blush as i am cornered like a mouse being cornered by a cat.

"Now would you explain why you are stalking me under my present?"

"...."

(///.///)

"W-what do you mean, My l-lady?" I spoke trying to act clueless as possible.

"You been stalking me this past couple of months and I want answers on why?" She said stepping closer to me.

Oh god

Nanao-chan is coming closer to me. I can feel every inch of my body burning up in glee.

"O-ona u-u-uh w-well I."

I couldn't speak. She was there in front of me. Staring into my soul with her beautiful eyes.

I am unworthy to be in the presence of Nanao-chan.

I could just melt now as I've being stare upon. I felt shiver going up and down my spine while I pressed myself further into the book shelf.

“please have mercy on me, Nanao-chan, your presence is enough to just crush me like the worthless creature I am.”

She coming closer, oh God please.

I can feel my head get light-headed with the red flushing my cheeks to highly new neon color of red. My heart beating fast in my chest that it almost hurts.

This feeling is so painfully but so amazing.

"Well? Explain yourself properly!" She said with her voice raised up.

I could just cowered and gravel at her feet now, but her father said not to show her the negative of her original personality. I missed her original personality so much, but must one orders.

"Y-your right, y-y-your Majesty, i-i've been w-watching out of w-w-worry." I stammered out my words with much force to speak up.

"Worry of what exactly?" She cross her arms onto her chest giving me a stern look. She look so beautiful when she scary.

My legs are getting weak, and I felt like I was unable to stand straight in front of her eyes. I pokes my fingers together with both hands, shakenly out of fear and pleasure.

"I-i been worry t-that you might g-get injured l-l-like last time, M-miss Nanao-chan." I said with my face flushed to a newer color of bright red.

"I see, well then please stop before I have to forced my hands to making you stop, now good day." Nanao-chan said before turning around and leaving.

Right after she left, I fell to my knees, leaning against the shelf. I felt weak, my legs were jelly while the feeling of terror mixed in with happiness.

I never felt so happy to talk to Nanao-chan nor have I felt such fear to speak to her cold-hearted glance.

My illness is getting worse as I felt my cheek hurt with my odd smile plastered there. My heart hammering in my chest as I cling my hand to my shirt.

I felt my eyes sting a bit, trying to hold myself from crying from either sadness or joyfulness. I tried to calm myself down, while I lay there with the the mixed feelings settled in my being.

I try not to get caught again in watching Nanao-chan again, and hope that she wouldn't noticed me like she did just now.

“I'm sorry, Nanao-chan but I don't think I can keep myself from you, for your the only one who can satisfied my illness.”