Chapter 14

(Endo's Pov)

After tea time with hana, i decide to tell my father that i like the lady and her daughter and hope to see them again which made my father a very happy man.

Now for the past few weeks, i spend time with hana as she explain the game of this world that we now live in and her life before she was reincarnated.

Hana was 105 year old woman before she died in her sleep. She had only one husband for 83 years since they were best friends in middle school. She was loyal and kind to her husband even when she caught him flirting with other women.

She was a strong women, and work as a farmer since she was a little girl along with her whole family. She know many thing about plants, how to take care of them, the best method of fertilizer and tips about gardening thanks to her parents, grandpa and photographic memory.

Her grandpa died at the 97 from cancer. Her grandma had a died around the time she was born from a stroke. The funeral was in the nearby cemetery. Her dad lived to be 100 and die in his sleep while her mom live to be 103 then collapsed and died of a heart attack. They were buried nearby her grandpa and grandma.

Her husband name was ryota tashimuto. He was a great farmer and help her make the right decision on tough time and been with her from thr best and worse time. He was a flirtatious man, but he love her more then anything even when he make mistakes.

She had 3 children all together since she was 23. Most of her children help with the farming while the other wanted to be more then a farmer. She told me the names of her children. 1 girls and 2 boys. The oldest was a girl whom name was chiyo.

Her daughter was the balancer around the house and knew how to keep fight between the siblings a minimum. Her younger twin brothers were ryo and shoji. Three peas in a pod she say.

Both of her son help around with the farm while her daughter wanted to be a scientist. She did know alot about organisms but she was no smart scientist like her daughter was. She told me no matter what her children did, she loves them all the same even if one or two were different then the rest.

Hana's sons, ryo went out to be a famous singer and actor with the help of her husband's brother, takashi, and her son wanted to be a farmer like she did. She helps her childern with their careers even when she not there at most of the time.

Her daughter, chiyo made a name for herself and discovered new plants, species and even new ways to conserve energy that when world wide. She married at the age of 26 and had 2 daughters. She visit her often for family and sometimes show off her new inventions to them.

Her second son, ryo became a famous around the age of 18 when he make a brilliant main character in a series called As You desire, Fourth Prince, and his singing career skyrocked afterwards. He married to his wife around 28 to his best friend who also was a actress and had 4 kids. He sometimes visit when he can.

Her third son, shoji, took up farming and buying a house nearby the their old house after winning the lottery at the age of 17. He married his childihood swwet heart at 21 and raised 2 girls and a boy. He visit her and her husband alot for help, tip, advise and enjoy family time whenever he missed them.

She had 8 grandkids who had different personalities and careers though they often visit her and her husband whenever they can, though one of her grandson and his wife lived with them around the time when she was 62.

She lived a full life with her husband until he died in his sleep around the age of 92. She spend time with her great grand children and had written her will of ownership to one of her great grand children to take care of it when she dies.

When she died in her sleep, she expected to see her husband up there in heaven, but instead she met god who decide to reincarnate her soul to another world depending on her choice. She simply refused the god and just ask to be with her husband and family. The god persuaded her but she was a stubborn lady and kept refusing the god til he gotten mad and reincarnated her against her will.

Luckily for her, she recognized the game world after reading a few history books when she was 7 thanks to one of her great grand daughter's favorite game.

The game of this world, 'Love of the kingdoms', was a otome game that had four targeted characters and a few hidden target characters. The first target was the third prince of Yuasa kingdom which mainly was a strong kingdom that was at current disagreement with the foreign kingdom of Evanson

The second target was a royal elf from a duke family that live in the kritress kingdom deep in a gigantic forest between all 4 other kingdoms that visits the kingdoms to give wisdom, regular magic crops, magic stones and weapons of their native home

The third target was Nanao's servant butler, Sako who was revealed to bastard son of the Demon King from the faraway kingdom in the demons land after he was kidnapped by one of the Demon King's ambassadors during one of the true routes.

The fourth target was a tsudere second prince of the Evanson. They're currently at disagreement with the Yuasa after a few arguments and accidentally attack against one of the Yuasa's man.

There was a few hidden characters like the great sorcerer of the Ashishi kingdom, the mysterious assassin, the head knight of Yuasa, and the bakery duke of my kingdom.