chapter 15 very late christmas special that been long delayed

Sorry for being extremely late, been busy with life and had to restart this chapter like 5 times in my sticky notes

(Nanao's Pov)

Today is going to be a rough day...

She sighed as she among the other ladies and mans engaged to the Royal princesses and princes in line to meet the king who bare gifts to on this jolly day of the first king Saint Nicholas defeated and later married the great and all powerful Demonic Witch Queen to bring peace and merry happiness to all.

From what the legend say by the original writer of the event that say  Saint Nickolas actually met the Demonic Witch Queen Beatrice on several occasions when Beatrice used to be the Great Healing Priestess, well.. Before they found out that she was opening sick people up to save their lives and poison them for what she called medicine and surgeries.

The Church said it was witchcraft, forbidden and demonic to do such a thing to people and had illegally executed the people who had surgery done to them and say they were possessed by demons.

So the Church put a hit on Queen Beatrice for her dead body and would pay a heavy amount for it and Saint Nickolas took the job.

He spend several years tracking her down only to realized that the one he had to kill was actually the young girl he fell in love with all those years ago.

Before Queen Beatrice was almost killed, she explained why she did surgery on those people and it was because the Church stole money from the poor and wouldn't Heal them for free like they were suppose to without them paying 1 gold.

She said she had memories of a past life and that medicine and surgeries would saved thousands of people's lives.

Saint Nickolas who was enraged by the corrupted Church, promise Queen Beatrice to help her by overthrowing the Church and rebuilding it back up to the way it used to be.

And after a few years on December 25 was the day Saint Nickolas destroyed the corrupted Church and married Queen Beatrice, while giving all the stolen gold and treasures back to the people.

It sound like a good story in my library, but today the legend is over dramatic and very exaggerating.

"Miss Nanao..?"

I look up to see I was in front of the line, with the king giving me a rectangle present. I bowed saying my thanks and went to the balcony with my gift.

The present felt heavy so i left it in my inventory, to admire the beautiful dark blue sky full of stars glazing upon the snowy garden surrounding a lovely pond.

"It so beautiful tonight.." I murmured to myself.

"Indeed it is, Nanao-Chan~.."

“oh great, not him again,” i thought to myself, turning to face the Third Prince who was grinning weirdly.

"Is there something that you need, Third Prince?" I said to him.

"Oh nothing in particular though from where you standing, you should look up in front of you~." Said the Third Prince who was grinning larger as he grow closer.

“look above me..? What for..?”

I decided to look up and to my horror there it was...

The floating twin mistletoe.. For those who do not understand, This floating twin mistletoe symbol good luck for the royal and they are given a chance to freely kiss their love ones in public...

Thought right before i could say anything, i was met with something soft pressing against my lips,... My eyes growing in size and to my exact horror..

I was kissed..

To the tree far from the balcony

(Sako's Pov)

The sounds of something breaking could be heard and echoing in sako's mind as he witness the audacity that the bastard of a prince dare lay his lips on his dear Nanao-Chan.

For what seem like years was seconds later before he could do anything.

Nanao-chan slapped the Third Prince across the face and left the balcony. Oh. Just seeing her hit someone else other then him, drove him to the bones as he gripped the tree side hard.

Rages and a bit of insanity bleeds through his veins and for a second for any witnesses, they would say his eyes bleed the darkest shade of emerald with some sort of symbol in where the pupil was.

The side of the tree that his hand gripped upon was oozing with dark purple aura as the side of the tree itself look a bit withered.

“How Dare he touch her with his filthy lips!” Sako thought to himself..

"NO.. Let me rational about this... The prince will get his due in time." Murmurs darkly Sako who look like he could be possessed.. Walking away like some stringless puppet gone mad...

For now the Phoenix is enrages, and the Spider is gleeing with joy...