chapter 10

(author-san is sick and will do a short chapter)

(Sako's Pov)

“im say my word to Nanao-chan but I just can't help.”

It been a few weeks since the incident of her pinning me defenseless in a corner and I have almost mastered the art of stealth mode as I like to call it.

I make sure that she doesn't sense my presence out of the blue like before and thoroughly holed myself in with books and tips and advise from teachers of the assassins in training.

I learn how to draw my arts and poems of about Nanao-chan to keep myself busy from observing her. Luckily it help a bit with my emotional state and admiring her beauty and personality.

She have yet to know that I'm still observing her and I pray to God she doesn't find out about it again.

“i don't think I can survive another ambush by Nanao-chan.” I thought to myself shivering.

“oh even thinking about it sent me to chills~💗.”

Now I must wait patiently, keep my emotions in check and love from afar like the knights in our army. I swear to that I make sure Nanao-chan is safe from hurting herself and that she is well taken care of this time.

(Endo's Pov)

Achoo!

I'm seriously thinking I'm coming down with something. This is the fourth time I sneezed and it getting annoying when I'm reading my book.

I'm still trying to find a way to escape this arrange marriage with no luck on my side unless it involves losing my virginity.  I rather not lose my virginity to some stranger.

Meanwhile in the castle

Sako sneezed grasping at the plates that almost slip out his hands.

Back to endo's Pov

I left the books alone for a bit to watch the window outside, it was pouring out there.

I love the rain, it calming, cool and nice to take a good nap around. Mako complain about being wet whenever she goes outside by accidentally, but I don't mind at all.

I would lay on the floor just getting rained on if I can, but I don't think the maids and butler will allow their princess to get sick because of a foolish choice, but I can sure try can't I?

Now I just lay in the couch, all nice and cozy in my room.

Mako believe that I am getting sick and advise that I stay in bed while she goes off to get some medicine and chicken soup. I rather not be in bed so decided to read some books to get my mind off of being downed by sickness.

That means because I am sick, I do not have to go to one of my father meetings, letting him suffer on his own term til I'm better.

I'll make sure this sickness last long enough for a good week before deciding on whether I should get better and goes back to work.

For now, I'm just going to relax and wait for mako to return with the medicine and soup.