chapter 12

(Endo's POV)

After I've spent time with Masaru, though it was a be pleasant since we were mostly in the library reading books and drinking afternoon tea.

The book he gave me was of very rare and ancient summons of rare and exotic creature. It was pretty uncommon to get summon book though their usual found in drops of defeating the magical creatures.

It was pretty delightful book to read and it took me a month of practice to make a summon ritual.

I was a bit weary of doing the summon, since I check my level and only am now a level 8, and the skill of summon was level 3 since I've been reading the book and gain exp from information.

I didn't want to accidentally get a hostile summoning. So for now I have a small lvl 6 short knife that I gotten from one of the knights after asking.

I told them I was going to summon a magical beast. They suggested to keep a knife in case the beast is hostile then kill it if the beast attacks.

I never kill a animal before, except for a couple of flys and cockroaches. This will be a new experience for me.

Now I just need to place a common magical blue beast crystals in the circle of the ritual and then read the summoning words which was very easy for a beginner like myself.

The summon circle glowed with magic and it was simply beautiful as the crystals cling to each other and glow into a white orb ball like thing before a gush of cloud suddenly poof into existence and something drop with a thud.

I fan the air a bit so I was able to see what dropped. I was a bit amazed and curious.

It was very small and fluffy. Almost look exactly bunny except for the pinkish purple color mixed with pearl like color and a tiny horn on it's head.

 Almost look exactly bunny except for the pinkish purple color mixed with pearl like color and a tiny horn on it's head

It looked confused, wiggling it's tiny nose before looking around. I went to check on the summoning book. The tiny beast was a baby bunnicorn, a common level 3. The bunnicorn can only do 2-5 damage and can hit with a critical of 7 with it's tiny horn.

Bunnicorn only drops a few common magical crystals, cloth, fur and meat. They eat vegetables and grass as their main source of food. Mainly preyed upon by all monster though a bunnicorn can evolve after a certain level to either a strong, giant yet very feral bunnicorn or a low intelligent human-like unibun person if the bunnicorn is taught at a young level.

Luckily I didn't plan on killing the small baby bunnicorn. I'd sat down and brought my hand slowly and carefully over to the baby bunnicorn. The baby bunnicorn sniffed my hand a bit before it hop a bit forward onto my hand, wiggling it's tiny nose.

It was cute, and I wonder what to name it after I carefully picked it up and gently petted it's soft and fluffy head, rubbing behind it's tiny ears softly.

I check to see if it was a boy or girl. The bunnicorn was a girl after checking twice. I believe I tamed a magical beast just now, seeing how relaxed the baby bunnicorn is in my present.

“I wonder what other type of beasts I can get from the common magical beast crystals, maybe I'll get a uncommon ones if I can ask the knights. I could make this little bunnicorn into a unibun person if I can teach it well enough for it to evolve.”

I'd pet the baby bunnicorn quietly while I was amused in my thinking that I didn't noticed Mako coming in with a tray of tea and fresh baked cookies.

"Nanao-chan?." Mako said as she waved a bit to see if I'm present at the moment.

I blinked a bit, being brought out from my thoughts and smile gently at mako.

"Yes, mako-san?" I said, still petting the small bunnicorn in my arms.

"I see that your first summoning was successful, and I brought you your tea and small snacks if you are exhausted." Mako said a bit concerned.

Surprisedly, I didn't felt tired after using about 30 mp. I still have about 2970 mp that is slowly regenerating back to full recovery.

" Mako, could you be a dear and bring me some more books about summoning magical beasts, how to tame summon beasts and anymore about what they are useful for, please." I said with a bright smile, rather eager to see what I can do if i was able to summon something magnificent, but I won't go into that until I am ready.

"I would gladly help, Nanao-chan, please excuse me." Mako bowed before she left the room, leaving me alone with my bunnicorn friend.

For now, I shall drink my tea, feed the baby bunnicorn that is nibbling my fingers and think of a name for her.