Chapter 4

The Prince

(Endo's Pov)

When I's about to enter the room, my father was in front of the door waiting patiently.

"Good afternoon Father." I beamed with a cute smile painted on my face.

That seem to work as my father swoon and smile back at me. Hid smile shrunk a bit as he dismissed Mako.

"I'm sorry, my beloved daughter, but this meeting have come to you before you were in a accident and the prince have been waiting patiently to meet you." My father said with exaggerating tears threatening to fall on his cheeks as he have wanted to prevent this as much as possible to keep his daughter away from the prince of another kingdom.

"Oh, it is fine, father. May you be excuse til I leave the room?" I said seeing the tension in my father figured thinking he probably stressed.

"Shouldn't you go to your study or present that you are of Illness for your father?"

Father drop to his knee and begs his daughter to not meet the prince and fall for his scheming charms. He doesn't want his beloved daughter to be heart broken by that blasted prince nor does he want any man nears his beloved daughter.

I sweatdrop seeing the pathetic display that father was taking in front of me.

“is the prince ugly or something for my father to be begging on his knees?” she thought to herself as she move aside from her father and quietly enter the meeting room.

She close the door on her way in, ignoring her father whom was wallowing in his sorrows while being comfort by the butler nearby.

She quietly walks towards the table, noticing the blonde hair standing from the side of a chair next to a table. Once she gotten to the table, she then stood in front of the table and was meet face to face to the prince.

“now I see why he didn't want me to meet the prince.”

The prince look pretty cute. He had soft looking porcelain skin with a rosy reddened color covering his cheeks. His hair was beautifully curled  with soft shade of yellow light from the outside curtains beaming across the room, giving it light. His eyes look like it came from directly from sapphire gems.

Though his appearance look like he came from noble blood, I can see why the previous soul of this body love the prince very much that she would've sabotage the heroine at a chance.

"Hello there, it is a pleasure to meet you." I did bowing down in front of the prince and take my seat quietly.

The prince seem to be surprised by my appearance. Oh I've have forgotten about my bangs as I pulls them back to reveal only half of a my face.

"It is nice to met you too, Miss Nanao, I'm Masaru Yuasa." Said the prince who flushed red, looking a bit to his side.

“is he sick?” I thought to myself as I smile a bit softly, turning my attention towards the teapot and empty cups.

I grasp at the teapot, helding it carefully. "Do you want some tea?" I asked the prince who look back a bit flustered.

"Sure, but not too much please." He beamed a smile. I somewhat have the need to protect that smile.

I crush that little voice in my head that squeal as I pour the tea into the cup evenly, making sure it not too much or too less, then put the teapot down.

"What bring you to my home, Prince?" I asked out of curiosity because I seriously wonder why he is here and I would like to be formal with him.

"You do not remember the agreement between ours father?" He said tilting his cute- “no! not cute, don't fall for it.”

"I'm sorry, but I do not remember for I was in a accident that cause me to lose some of my memories." I said with a pout puffing my cheek like a hamster.

"T-that is fine, I hope you regain your memories soon so that we can plan later events of our engagement." He said drinking his tea.

.....

.....

“EH?!?!?”

"What do you mean?" I said trying not to panic because Engagement + prince = death flag upcoming.

"I've been wanted to meet my fiance and get to know her before I choose whether I could marry you or not." He said blushing redder at every word coming from his mouth then took a breath while putting the cup down onto the table.

"And I hope you accept me as your future soon to be husban-" Masaru was about to say charmingly as I dodge the roars of imaginary heart arrows.

"I declined!" I got up quickly while the prince look a bit shocked from my point of view.

"I'm sorry to say this, prince but I do not know you well enough to continue to engagement." I said with a little blush escaping to my cheeks.

"We can get to know each other in the future, please do not deny me this." Masaru said as he straight up with a odd gleam in his eye.

I bows quickly as to say goodbye as I walks away from the table and out the door, ignoring the surprise look on my father's face who was snooping.

What Nanao doesn't know as she walks away from the prince, have set off a chain of events that have yet to occur.

Back to the table

  Masaru watches as Nanao leaves through the hallway. He chuckled a bit as a shadow hides his eyes from view.

Masaru was the third prince of the Yuasa kingdom. He was given mostly anything he desired as he train and work hard to become the next line for the throne. He was given suitors and fiances before Nanao, but quickly delined them after seeing they were heartless golddigger.

He never shown the dark side of his heart by the violents and negativities that happen in and around the castle that made him into a true monster hiding behind a pure mask. Masaru never need to use his true side because he is given a easier access by being pure and innocent to everyone eyes. If someone were to find out about his mask, they will never see the light a day again before they could blink once. He made sure everything was to be perfect to find the perfect woman for him.

He never felt love before due to the fact that his parents were always busy as well as his younger and older brothers and sisters avoided him for being so emotionless like a doll.

Seemingly now that he met Nanao, and saw a new side of her. He never been delined of something, and this was the first.

Masaru rubs his hand to his chest, as he ignored his heart beating faster from the disappear form going down the hallway. He decided that she was the perfect match for him to achieve the chance at the throne, maybe even more..

"Runaway from me? dear butterfly." He mumbles in a soft tone,gets up from the chair then smiles more oddly, attempting to ignored his ever so fluttering heart at the thought of her.

"Run away from me while you still can, my dear. For I will tear your wings apart to stay by my side." Masaru grinned with a dark aura slowly sizzling out of the innocent mask he carefully place.

(Back to endo)

She felt a shiver run down her spine as she turn to the window, holding onto her arms. “Is it getting cold outside?”