(NSFW) No Its Wrong (PruAus)

A/N: this is actually my first "Descriptive" NSFW also he only to have Complements on so I hope you like it it's not completely descriptive as some of the newer ones I have in my Notes but you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Austria was at home playing on his Piano trying to think of something new but as always he failed... "Maybe I should get something to eat that might help me think" the Aristocrat said to himself He then headed to the kitchen when he heard heard a sound from upstairs "hm... I don't recall letting someone in" Austria headed upstairs to find his German "Friend" Prussia "P-Prussia? What are you doing here?" He blushed looking at the German who was only in his Blue Boxers. "Oh Austria~ nice to see you~Keesees~" the German giggled Flirty. Making Austria swallow as he noticed his pants became tighter.

Prussia looked down "oh I see your happy to see me as well" he purred Prussia crawled to the end of the bed, grabbing the collar of Austria's suit and pulling him in for a kiss. Austria shocked, tried to pull away but Prussia's firm gip held him there. "P-Prussia.. Don't... Don't-" he begged. "Don't what~?" Prussia's hand went to the Austrians groin causing the aristocrat to moan "don't... Stop... Don't stop..."

Prussia then pulled the Austrian onto the bed and straddled over him. Austria's eyes fluttered closed as the German kissed him. He felt Prussia begin to undress him when it hit him he broke the kiss with a gasp "No this is wrong were both men"

"Your body doesn't seem to think so. After all you are rock hard" Prussia purred, Austria fought against Prussia's strong grip, "nein nein nein!" The Austrian said whilst trying to wiggle out of his grip. One of Prussia's Hands sought out Austria's belt and unzipped his black slacks. "Mph... This... This feels so.... Good but wrong... We're both.. Men..." Austria whined his body had already given in when Prussia pulled down his pants and boxers. But his mind still on that topic. "Maybe this will help" Prussia sucked on his fingers coating them in saliva. Austria felt a finger at his entrance and blushed. His arms going around Prussia's neck while his fingers entered.

Prussia leaned down and started kissing Austria's neck making the country moan. "P-Prussia..." He wined "m-more..." He pushed more into Prussia's hand hitting that spot that made his senses go crazy and sight blur. 'This feels so good but yet so bad... Why am I giving into this?' Prussia smiled lightly and added a second finger "hnn~..." The Austrian moaned "how abut this..." Prussia then sat up and sat down on Austria's legs, he then grabbed Austria's hardened member and started pump making the Austrian grown louder, he gabbed a pillow and covered his face only to have it removed by the Albino "no.. I want to see your face..." He cooed~ Austria closed his eyes letting the sensations get to him.

The German took out his fingers and leaned forward kissing the Austrian "this may hurt a bit do you wana go on?" he told the Austrian. Now would be a good time for Austria to get him to stop but at this point, he didn't want to stop he wanted more he needed more. "D-don't... Don't stop..." He said like he had in the beginning.

Prussia noded and lifted one of Austria's legs over his shoulder for easier access. He entered Austria causing his now lover to moan. "A-Austria... Are you... A virgin..." He said as he entered Austria slowly. "Yah... Hnn... Feels so good..." He said under his breath "I'm glad you like it..." Prussia breathed. "M-move would ya..." Austria said impatiently. Prussia smiled, the impatience his Friend always had was showing again. Prussia moved out slowly only to push back in. Austria then pulled the German in for a kiss, he started out in a slow steady pace, but that wasn't enough for Austria "f-faster Prussia.." Prussia obeyed. He went faster witches only ended in Both calling watch others named "Austria... Prussia" they would both say. Prussia felt the pit of his stomach begin to broil "A-Austria... I'm cumming~" he said softly but Austria said nothing. Prussia get his climax and came in Austria causing his edge aswell.

*an hour later after they finished and cleaned off*

"Thanks to you now my ass hurts" Austria said in a small annoyed voice he wrapped him self in towel and sat on the bed. "Kessees..." Prussia giggled lightly "sorry" he smiled wrapping his towel around himself as well. Then leaning over Austria to kiss him.

The end